Women here in the West or back home?

Women here or the homeland?

• The West

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Back home

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
You see we men face a bit of a dilemma when it comes to marriage because while here in the West everything is at your feet it's also a women's world and you lot've seen how a lot of the women here behave like (dress, cooking or lack thereof, respect, etc.) But then back home also there's all the problems we're well accustomed to, compounded by FGM, no dress sense, hell even personal hygiene; my family back home I was staying with didn't even have toothbrushes around the house, lack of communication as well and the list goes on and on. So which is it for you guys?

1588934301477.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You see we men face a bit of a dilemma when it comes to marriage because while here in the West everything is at your feet it's also a women's world and you lot've seen how a lot of the women here behave like (dress, cooking or lack thereof, respect, etc.) But then back home also there's all the problems we're well accustomed to, compounded by FGM, no dress sense, hell even personal hygiene; my family back home I was staying with didn't even have toothbrushes around the house, lack of communication as well and the list goes on and on. So which is it for you guys?
Skjermbilde 2020-05-08 kl. 12.45.08.png