Women have it hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday, a woman is told she should marry someone against her will.
Everyday, a woman is told she has to get pregnant.
Everyday, a woman is told she can't get pregnant because she'll lose her job.
Everyday, a woman is told she can't terminate her pregnancy if she decides she doesn't want to/can't have it.
Everyday, a woman is told the only worth she has is the value of the make up she has to put on every morning.

Why are woman so treated so badly?

Is there any among us who doesn't come from a woman?

Tell your mom you love her, and admonish the women in your life who have been taught they are worthless and the only worth they have is their bodies (which they can't even decide what happens to).

As a man I have to work and provide for my family.

Popping out kids from your candho does not require a job or pricey meher

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When Allah swt put mothers 3 times before fathers but these unloved bastards want to belittle their mothers and women in general.

Heaven lays under mothers feet. Kiss our feet ya kalbina.

Disgusting.

Allah has given Mehr to women because men always have oppressed women, that's the truth walaal.

I just watched an episode of Samantha Bee that I missed.

I love this woman's show. She's the best television show host out there. She constantly stands up for Muslims. Every time. She's angry and honestly says what women are going through. She CONSTANTLY points out how WHITE women have too much privilege and everyone ignores black woman and their problems.

Everyday, a woman is told she can't terminate her pregnancy if she decides she doesn't want to/can't have it.
Everyday, a woman is told the only worth she has is the value of the make up she has to put on every morning.

Why are woman so treated so badly?

Is there any among us who doesn't come from a woman?

Tell your mom you love her, and admonish the women in your life who have been taught they are worthless and the only worth they have is their bodies (which they can't even decide what happens to).

This is very retarded.

"Everyday, a woman is told she has to get pregnant."

Honestly, can it get more retarded then this? Wo the f*ck says that?

"Everyday, a woman is told she can't get pregnant because she'll lose her job."

you do realize women are givin off time for that right?

"a woman is told she can't terminate her pregnancy if she decides she doesn't want to/can't have it."
Plan parenthood performs 3,000 abortions a year. :bell: Also, what makes you think a fetus is not a life?

"a woman is told the only worth she has is the value of the make up she has to put on every morning."

Ii dont know where you live, but that doesn't happen in the real world.

This whole thread completely arbitrary and trash

MEN HAVE IT HARD

Everyday,men are forced to settle with one or a few women against their will
Everyday we leave in fear we got some pregnant
Everyday men are told their only value is their pockets,a big house,cars etc
Everyday we are told to go get married even though we still feel like we are 19
Everymorning we look in the mirror to check if our hairline is still good enough
Everyday we have to deal with ugly women that call us incels because we dnt find thrm attractive

Is there any among us that didnt come from a thirsty man?

Tell your father you love him,cause even thought you are stupid he still payed for your school to please your mother instead a buying a cool car

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Are you paying 20k meher? No? Sit down.

Are you paying for the childs upbringing? No? Sit down.

Do men get a 6 month PAID leave (up to 1 yr in the UK) for being a Dad? No? Sit down.

Do Men get a choice when their child is being carried in another persons womb? No? Sit down.

Do Men complain when the only thing you judge them on is how fat their wallet is and how big their **** is? No? Sit. The. f*ck. Down.

P.S yall wear make up even when we say you look nice without it. Don't blame us for something you choose to do, even against our wishes.

When Allah swt put mothers 3 times before fathers but these unloved bastards want to belittle their mothers and women in general.

Heaven lays under mothers feet. Kiss our feet ya kalbina.

Disgusting.

This does not go beyond platitudes as the father is the sole custodian under most islamic jurisprudence.

Furthermore women internalize the misogyny and this is how those notions socially reproduce despite absent or negligent fathers, greatly our own faults as the mother wants to be the exception to a rule and notions of inferiority that applies to all women.

You men can't handle the pain of childbirth though. You'd die for real. Everyone has the roles.
Have some respect, cuz :ufdup:

This does not go beyond platitudes as the father is the sole custodian under most islamic jurisprudence.

Furthermore women internalize the misogyny and this is how those notions socially reproduce despite absent or negligent fathers, greatly our own faults as the mother wants to be the exception to a rule and notions of inferiority that applies to all women.

"women internalize the misogyny and this is how those notions socially reproduce despite absent or negligent fathers"

Because it's your fucking nature you pretentious imbecile.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I would have to argue that men suffer way more than women.

Men experience higher stress, more depression, more likely to catch an illness and are more likely to be victims of violence. Men live less than women, commit more suicide, get robbed financially when divorced and lose their children at the same time. When men and women commit the same crime, men will much stay much longer in the jail than women. When a nation goes to war, men are forced to fight in the frontlines. Men are more likely to die in their risky jobs. Innocent men are put into jail for false rape charges or being falsely accused of domestic violence. There are literally harsh laws made to punish men severely so there is no doubt men suffer way more and it tells why feminism is bullshit, especially in the west.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
As a Woman, your only job is to conceive children, satisfy me sexually, and to make sure the house is nice & tidy at all times & the children are tended to. Not a difficult life at all, after the head pops out the vagina, it's all smooth sailing. :trumpsmirk:

Both genders have their weaknesses and strength. In Islam we have equity between genders not equality.

upload_2018-8-28_18-54-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-28_18-55-55.jpeg

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
@Knowles @Steamdevolopment @Xalimo from da block @yaskaaa and any other "females"
:pacspit:f*ck you females altogether this niggas got realdolls, fleshlights which are set to become much much cheaper and better plus there's artificial wombs, we don't even need you"females" to pop out kids from your gash anymore. Get ready to get replaced nayaada.:siilaanyosmile: Us faraxs are
Going to be all that's left of you. say your prayers ladies this is a new type of gender war and we've already won:fittytousand:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/...uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.