Women/girls should get school and work off because of their periods

We are truly so disrespected not only should pads/tampons be free but period pain should be a valid excuse to miss school and work. The pain of the first day of your period is wild. :yloezpe: I feel like I’m constantly being stabbed in my abdomen. The pain makes me vomit and gives me headaches and I know those are common symptoms women get on their periods as well as diarrhea. I’ve never met a single woman who doesn’t spend the first day balled up crying. No matter how many pain meds I take the pain doesn’t get better. I’m pretty sure the contractions pregnant women experience feel like this. So many women take work and school off on their first day. This should be recognized (Some places do). I feel like women don’t speak on it because of how far we have come in terms of equality and they don’t want to be treated special. Well I do because it’s not fair. What do you think?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Imma dip before i get attacked but...
Yea u right, I’ve had to deal with 2 elder sisters PMS lol it isn’t fair for that your forced to function as a human when your bleeding and in that much pain
As we move towards a 4 day work week this is totally feasible

we stand in solidarity with you :salute:

the closest pain to that was when I crushed one of my testicles at a trampoline park last Eid

the closest pain to that was when I crushed one of my testicles at a trampoline park last Eid
source.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Oh my god
Lol was tryin to do a front flip, hit the edge of them stands and my balls hit the ground first
180 lb of mass on top of it crushing them....
:mjlol:
I don’t like thinkin about what I said then in a place packed with Muslim families on the holiest day of the year:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Lol was tryin to do a front flip, hit the edge of them stands and my balls hit the ground first
I don’t like thinkin about what I said then in a place packed with Muslim families on the holiest day of the year:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
:vqbuyv0: Im cringing ouch did you go to the hospital?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
From a male's perspective, you need to put that disturbing shit on spoiler nacalaa
:ohlord:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I fully agree with you, I take 1 or two days off work in a month because of my unbearable period pain.
My male boss has noticed a trend of my absence and asked me what's going on? You don't know what to say because you feel ashamed, so I told him it's none of your concern, "Im sick, sick is sick, I don't need to explain anything".

I fully agree with you, I take 1 or two days off work in a month because of my unbearable period pain.
My male boss has noticed a trend of my absence and asked me what's going on? You don't know what to say because you feel ashamed, so I told him it's none of your concern, "Im sick, sick is sick, I don't need to explain anything".
Why does he want to know my boss just says feel better after I say I’m sick lol. I read a long time ago girls in many countries in Africa and Asia drop out of school because of their periods. It’s so sad.

That's wishful thinking. Welcome to the men's world.
I feel like am in an actual labor on the first three days now a days it is combined by throwing up and nausea days before it starts.only Allah knows our pain as women.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why does he want to know my boss just says feel better after I say I’m sick lol. I read a long time ago girls in many countries in Africa and Asia drop out of school because of their periods. It’s so sad.

They think I'm lieing, but I have sick leave to use he shouldn't care lol.

That's sad. They should have period leave for women.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That's wishful thinking. Welcome to the men's world.
I feel like am in an actual labor on the first fee days these days it is combined by throwing up and nausea days before it starts.only Allah knows our pain as women.

Mine I'm all over the place. One week before my breasts are super tender. I feel tired , and irritated. My back is in pain and the day before my period I can't sleep and all I do is lie in bed for hours till morning. Then it comes and I feel like spewing , and I'm getting stabs in my pelvis.

Then the 3rd day or 4th my sex drive is high.

Mine I'm all over the place. One week before my breasts are super tender. I feel tired , and irritated. My back is in pain and the day before my period I can't sleep and all I do is lie in bed for hours till morning. Then it comes and I feel like spewing , and I'm getting stabs in my pelvis.

Then the 3rd day or 4th my sex drive is high.
Different women experience different symptoms it’s crazy my mother and sister both feel pain in their breast too I hear a lot of women get that. I can’t sleep because of the pain. I mentally prepare for the first day.

Trending

Latest posts