Women dress to compete/impress other women, not for men,Why?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How are some of y'all just figuring out that we value attention from other women over men.

Truel, but the women, actually the girl teengers on here were arguing otherwise, it was quite shocking to me to hear their indha adayg lies on such obvious aspect on women.:mjcry:

I feel like the reason is because most women are lesbians in some way, I remember reading a survey and a study they did on women few years back that concluded and said 67% of women don't mind sleeping with Angela Jolie.67%:snoop:
All this time we were trying to figure out why we can't get along or understand each other, ileeyn 3/4 of women are closet lesbians. :jcoleno:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Truel, but the women, actually the girl teengers on here were arguing otherwise, it was quite shocking to me to hear their indha adayg lies on such obvious aspect on women.:mjcry:

I feel like the reason is because most women are lesbians in some way, I remember reading a survey and a study they did on women few years back that concluded and said 67% of women don't mind sleeping with Angela Jolie.67%:snoop:
All this time we were trying to figure out why we can't get along or understand each other, ileeyn 3/4 of women are closet lesbians. :jcoleno:
Probably gaals not modest muslim women plus Angelina jolie put Vaseline on her face then burned her skin

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Probably gaals not modest muslim women plus Angelina jolie put Vaseline on her face then burned her skin

Religion doesn't change sexual feelings,lesbianism,gay and pedophilia is very common in the Islamic world, it is not just west. :drakekidding:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s a myth to make themselves look angel so they don’t want to be called an attention seeking or names like that.

Some of y'all might not agree with this but the harsh truth is that women dress to compete for the adoration of their girlfriends and to impress other women.

Women are the most critical of each other, they are constantly looking in the mirror or other reflective surfaces to make sure that nothing has changed since the mornings dressup. You slather yourselves in "care" products trying to make yourselves attain the air brushed perfection - all for the benefit of each other.

Men don't give a shit , for the most part,what you wear. All women know this to be true deep down but only want to give the standard self empowering reason, "I dress for myself and no one else. What counts is how I feel about myself."

Yet, most girls spend a large part of your lives in the mirror at home, public restrooms with each other, shopping cosmetic isles, trying on everything in the store, and spending countless dollars on stuff they may only wear one or two times.

Men care about how soon can I get you out of that thing you are wearing to get to the body parts. Your natural hair roots, cankle status, age spot coverage, color of lipstick, white before/after labor day, nails done, whether your Googarad matches your Dirac, or any other dressup/makeup thing is NOT a deal breaker for a date or sex.

Don't get me wrong, the fashion and makeup industry is good for the economy. There is a lot of profit generated from it. Shows are based on it.

Women, ask yourselves one question, "If you are only doing the "dressup/makeup thing" for yourself, then why are you constantly trying to be "in style" and "with the trends" with the goal of being "in tune" with mainstream fashion year after year all to look like (or better) then each other?"

I have seen Halimo wives who wear Suugo stained Baati when they are at home with hubby but dress up when they leave the home, Naa Heedhe dee who are you showing off marka? Yaab:draketf:

Why do women dress to compete/impress other women and not men?
I see lies and delusion.
What say you fellow truth-seekers on SS?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because women are crazy! I heard @Gibiin-Udug dresses up in short sleeve man suits and kaki shorts regularly, but pulls out latest dirac and shows showcasing lots of goodies when she's attending a wedding.:damedamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because women are crazy! I heard @Gibiin-Udug dresses up in short sleeve man suits and kaki shorts regularly, but pulls out latest dirac and shows showcasing lots of goodies when she's attending a wedding.:damedamn:
Who did you send to report back to you? I know your people are full in MN. :stressed:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
truck business is booming.:rejoice: clearing 8racks a week, clean.:ohhhdamn:
y u been actin fancy? u don't have to kill chicken anymore, I can sponsor you.:mjpls:
I heard you take a shower once a month and you do bowel movement on the side of the high way, no thanks.,:hova:

Trending