Women dress to compete/impress other women, not for men,Why?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The same reason men buy latest video games or watch other grown men fighting in boxing matches with da boys..

:kodaksmiley:
1611513518683.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why would she wear makeup if shes home?

I personally don't like women who put on make up and I am allergic to it, but what I meant is grooming in general, we all know most Halimos wear dirty Baatis nor try to fix their hair and or try to put a perfume while at home. :bell:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I have never seen or came across Somali guys watching wrestling, most Somalis watch boxing, soccer, basketball and football while most Halimos watch filthy TV shows like the Kardashians and impersonate th0ts like Kerry Washington lol.

0SCn4U6l.jpg
QFJCoGhl.jpg

BmyZcR2l.jpg

Last edited:
I personally care about women being clean and healthy and absolutely do not want a woman who spends so much time and money doing so.

When I see the makeup or clothing commercials mostly all I see are female "clown faces". What's up with those super long eye lashes and colored eyes.

Many female animals have swolen red lips and genitals which denote sexual breeding readiness. Baboon asses swell bright red when they are ready for sex. :pachah1:

Somebody been busy
watching them monkeys
1611258646244.png

Why would she wear makeup if shes home?
He's not saying for the wife to wear make up at home, he's simplying stating that a woman should put just as much effort to look good at home for her husband the same way as she does when she walks out the door to hang with her girlfriends.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He's not saying for the wife to wear make up at home, he's simplying stating that a woman should put just as much effort to look good at home for her husband the same way as she does when she walks out the door to hang with her girlfriends.

Most of the females on here live in their parent's basement and never a BF yet alone a husband hence why they are denying these simple and universal facts, Wallahi it is pointless to debate with bunch of teengers.

I don't really dress to impress a particular person man/woman, but I still want to present myself to the general public as a clean individual not a slob lol. so yes it is for yourself in that sense because you would be harming your own standing in society by walking outside not caring how you look. but it also feels nice to look and be clean even when sitting at home, because why not?

Trending

Latest posts