Women dress to compete/impress other women, not for men,Why?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Some of y'all might not agree with this but the harsh truth is that women dress to compete for the adoration of their girlfriends and to impress other women.

Women are the most critical of each other, they are constantly looking in the mirror or other reflective surfaces to make sure that nothing has changed since the mornings dressup. You slather yourselves in "care" products trying to make yourselves attain the air brushed perfection - all for the benefit of each other.

Men don't give a shit , for the most part,what you wear. All women know this to be true deep down but only want to give the standard self empowering reason, "I dress for myself and no one else. What counts is how I feel about myself."

Yet, most girls spend a large part of your lives in the mirror at home, public restrooms with each other, shopping cosmetic isles, trying on everything in the store, and spending countless dollars on stuff they may only wear one or two times.

Men care about how soon can I get you out of that thing you are wearing to get to the body parts. Your natural hair roots, cankle status, age spot coverage, color of lipstick, white before/after labor day, nails done, whether your Googarad matches your Dirac, or any other dressup/makeup thing is NOT a deal breaker for a date or sex.

Don't get me wrong, the fashion and makeup industry is good for the economy. There is a lot of profit generated from it. Shows are based on it.

Women, ask yourselves one question, "If you are only doing the "dressup/makeup thing" for yourself, then why are you constantly trying to be "in style" and "with the trends" with the goal of being "in tune" with mainstream fashion year after year all to look like (or better) then each other?"

I have seen Halimo wives who wear Suugo stained Baati when they are at home with hubby but dress up when they leave the home, Naa Heedhe dee who are you showing off marka? Yaab:draketf:

Why do women dress to compete/impress other women and not men?

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Idk I am 13 I don't dress to impress anyone or anything I just dress like usual everywhere I go here before this thread turns into @Angelina or some other nigga vs some random dude

Boogie

gettyimages-56887299_master.jpg

Some of y'all might not agree with this but the harsh truth is that women dress to compete for the adoration of their girlfriends and to impress other women.

Women are the most critical of each other, they are constantly looking in the mirror or other reflective surfaces to make sure that nothing has changed since the mornings dressup. You slather yourselves in "care" products trying to make yourselves attain the air brushed perfection - all for the benefit of each other.

Men don't give a shit , for the most part,what you wear. All women know this to be true deep down but only want to give the standard self empowering reason, "I dress for myself and no one else. What counts is how I feel about myself."

Yet, most girls spend a large part of your lives in the mirror at home, public restrooms with each other, shopping cosmetic isles, trying on everything in the store, and spending countless dollars on stuff they may only wear one or two times.

Men care about how soon can I get you out of that thing you are wearing to get to the body parts. Your natural hair roots, cankle status, age spot coverage, color of lipstick, white before/after labor day, nails done, whether your Googarad matches your Dirac, or any other dressup/makeup thing is NOT a deal breaker for a date or sex.

Don't get me wrong, the fashion and makeup industry is good for the economy. There is a lot of profit generated from it. Shows are based on it.

Women, ask yourselves one question, "If you are only doing the "dressup/makeup thing" for yourself, then why are you constantly trying to be "in style" and "with the trends" with the goal of being "in tune" with mainstream fashion year after year all to look like (or better) then each other?"

I have seen Halimo wives who wear Suugo stained Baati when they are at home with hubby but dress up when they leave the home, Naa Heedhe dee who are you showing off marka? Yaab:draketf:

You’re relentless in your obsession with women, Islam and Somaliland!! You’re bona fide shaqo la'aan! Go get job warya, go do something with your life. This is too much wallahi.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You’re relentless in your obsession with women, Islam and Somaliland!! You’re bona fide shaqo la'aan! Go get job warya, go do something with your life. This is too much wallahi.

Lol, so you are a Lander, now I know where your Cuqdad is coming from?:mjlol:

I work and surf here at the same time and if you having nothing good to say bye then.

bye-bye-gif.gif

Royalflush

novacane
walle its the same thing with makeup youll get the same response "we do it for ourselves"

i think its a more social status thing among women, who can keep up with trends or look the youngest and prettiest.
they got a whole pecking order maybe :drakekidding:

walle its the same thing with makeup youll get the same response "we do it for ourselves"

i think its a more social status thing among women, who can keep up with trends or look the youngest and prettiest.

What do you guys compete over? Who has the most Pokémon cards ? :mjkkk:

Boogie

At least we compete over looking our best, its important to look good . Not sus unlike dudes watching half naked guys getting all sweaty and charging at each other. :sass2:
Boxing is better than makeup cause makeup can damage ur skin and if it goes wrong u might look like a clown while boxing is popping a nigga u hate in the Jaw

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Manafesto You might be right on the part that we do it more often when we hang out with our girls. But it is neither a hierarchy nor competition, at least I can speak for me and my friends.

That feeling when you are fixing your makeup in the washroom and some random woman says she likes your lipstick shade and takes a picture of it so she can buy it too..

:rejoice:

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Who knew dressing well was such a bad thing :ayaanswag:

Society in general is critical. Everyone is trying to impress someone at the end of the day. If it means looking good, I don’t see the problem

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I personally care about women being clean and healthy and absolutely do not want a woman who spends so much time and money doing so.

When I see the makeup or clothing commercials mostly all I see are female "clown faces". What's up with those super long eye lashes and colored eyes.

Many female animals have swolen red lips and genitals which denote sexual breeding readiness. Baboon asses swell bright red when they are ready for sex. :pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

So you have a problem with girls hyping each others outfits and make up

:drakewtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So you have a problem with girls hyping each others outfits and make up

:drakewtf:

I think my point went of your head , what I meant to say is most Halimos don't dress well while they are at home with their husband, meanwhile they put pounds of makeup and dress up lavishly when they go out to their female friends which is even Islamicly wrong.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think my point went of your head , what I meant to say is most Halimos don't dress well while they are at home with their husband, meanwhile they put pounds of makeup and dress up lavishly when they go out to their female friends which is even Islamicly wrong.
Why would she wear makeup if shes home?

Trending