Women; don't get played. Have you heard of 'Strategic or Weaponised Incompetence'?

I urge all women to read up on this disgusting 'strategic incompetence'/ 'weaponised incompetence' trick men try to pull on women.

It basically means that men pretend to be incompetent when it comes to tasks they don't want to do- it's strategy they use to pretend not to know how to clean, how to cook or even how to do simple parenting tasks. It's a trick to get more time to lounge around.

They are just pretending to be useless at simple household tasks, but when it comes to setting up complicated electronic devices or mechanical devices, suddenly they have a very high IQ and resolve.

Don't get played, read up on it here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...DMIT-messing-housework-never-asked-again.html

Last edited:
Even if you decide to be a housewife, you still need your husband to step up after he returns from work and has had time to eat and rest. Your children need an active father who is 'hands-on'. Not to mention, the fact that you need time for yourself and you don't want a dhaandhaan who pretends he cannot prepare basic meals or look after his own children.

It's all a lie and many of them have zero qualms about watching you work yourself to death.

This is the nonsensical lengths some women go to to get their husbands to act like responsible adults. She has to offer 'treats' for doing chores he is supposed to do without being told to do it.

D_miAAoXYAA6PUD

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
My older brother has mastered that. It's the most annoying thing in the world. He can't boil water without asking for assistance and acting dumb till in the end you're doing everything for him

200-4.gif

My older brother has mastered that. It's the most annoying thing in the world. He can't boil water without asking for assistance and acting dumb till in the end you're doing everything for him

View attachment 201932

LOL

But I bet you he knows how to fix things around the house? It's astonishing what they get away with.

New generations of Somali mothers shouldn't let their sons pull these tricks.

A lot of marriages are destroyed because of this. Eventually the woman gets tired of being overburdened and babying her husband. She loses respect and attraction for him and eventually the marriage fails.

A lot of men think they are getting away with being lazy, but they are actually slowly destroying their marriage with each chore they avoid. They are also shooting themselves in the foot because instead of saving time by sharing chores, they are making sure their wife has no time or energy to pay attention to them.

So even if you are a selfish male, at least don't be short-sighted and either get your wife a maid, or act like a real man and do chores/raise your babies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is the nonsensical lengths some women go to to get their husbands to act like responsible adults. She has to offer 'treats' for doing chores he is supposed to do without being told to do it.

D_miAAoXYAA6PUD
When you need to do stupid shit like that, you didn't marry a man, but a damn retard. In fact, this poster in itself is an insult to ones manhood. If the said person didn't realise that already, then something is missing mentally.

Like come on now, "put the toilet seat down", "clean up, throw up", what is this, a child or a man :mindblown:

When you need to do stupid shit like that, you didn't marry a man, but a damn retard. In fact, this poster in itself is an insult to ones manhood. If the said person didn't realise that already, then something is missing mentally.

Like come on now, "put the toilet seat down", "clean up, throw up", what is this, a child or a man :mindblown:

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

@Calaf

How are wives supposed to maintain attraction to someone they basically have to baby and patronise? You will also notice that men who act useless are also those who seem subservient or weak when they are with their wives.
Because what essentially happens is that the wife becomes his 'manager' and he is the annoying employee she has to chase around.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf

How are wives supposed to maintain attraction to someone they basically have to baby and patronise? You will also notice that men who act useless are also those who seem subservient or weak when they are with their wives.
Because what essentially happens is that the wife becomes his 'manager' and he is the annoying employee she has to chase around.
A mother - child relationship more like. The wife is both husband and wife in the relationship and the husband is the child in the relationship, so who is the husband? When you have to offer "BJs" to clean your sons nappy, Put the toilet seat down, you get "no nagging for a weak", something gotta be wrong.

Its a insult to ones manhood, and if the guy goes on his day happily without seeing an issue with being dumbed down and treated like a retarded person, then why not get me diapers for myself and a pushchair whilst your at it?

And yet, some people are agreeing to this.

A different user replied: "It seems harmless to me. It's just another method to help motivate someone who seems to have trouble being motivated. To me it's akin to a swear jar."

Someone else wrote: "Maybe it's because I'm male and lazy, but this seems like a really good idea."

A mother - child relationship more like. The wife is both husband and wife in the relationship and the husband is the child in the relationship, so who is the husband? When you have to offer "BJs" to clean your sons nappy, Put the toilet seat down, you get "no nagging for a weak", something gotta be wrong.

Its a insult to ones manhood, and if the guy goes on his day happily without seeing an issue with being dumbed down and treated like a retarded person, then why not get me diapers for myself and a pushchair whilst your at it?

And yet, some people are agreeing to this.

This reminds me of an article I read about how modern women have higher rates of testosterone as they are being forced to inhabit traditionally masculine roles. So the more a wife has to tell her husband what to and she has to mentally manage the house all the time, she is basically turning into a man.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Blame Somali Hooyos for babying them, I did chores growing up so its not an issue for me. Even the Prophet SAW helped his wives, its just pure laziness.

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
I have brothers refused to clean after their mess especially when my parents are not around.

I urge all women to read up on this disgusting 'strategic incompetence'/ 'weaponised incompetence' trick men try to pull on women.

It basically means that men pretend to be incompetent when it comes to tasks they don't want to do- it's strategy they use to pretend not to know how to clean, how to cook or even how to do simple parenting tasks. It's a trick to get more time to lounge around.

They are just pretending to be useless at simple household tasks, but when it comes to setting up complicated electronic devices or mechanical devices, suddenly they have a very high IQ and resolve.

Don't get played, read up on it here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...DMIT-messing-housework-never-asked-again.html

Sorry to assume your gender. Are you male or female? It’s cool whichever you are, no offence meant. Good post.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The traditional Somali home dynamic still shocks me.

I cannot believe that the men would never do chores in some houses.

Whenever I am staying at my parents house, they expect that I am gonna do some chores and probably cook on some occasions.

@Pwyneth Galtrow
How do we avoid these type of men?

It is difficult, but usually these types openly brag about their uselessness in the kitchen and they love asking women if they cook and clean.
It is also useful to meet his female relatives and try to get intel on his behaviour without making it obvious. Finally, lots and lots of duah!