women cheat more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lies!

The only thing I cheated on was a math test in senior year and I still failed! :liberaltears:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lies!

The only thing I cheated on was a math test in senior year and I still failed! :liberaltears:
Your married too.

Hopefully you don’t cheat on your man get a divorce and steal all his possessions. Y’all are just evil like that man.

Cheat on him take his kid and house. Than sleep with another man in the house you took from your ex husband. Demons mans fr.

VixR

Veritas
I think it’s more or less equal likelihood of cheating bc marriage constructs are newly contrived. And it (successful marriage) requires a lot of work most ppl aren’t willing to do.

Maybe women just get caught more because they are more invested in it and get emotionally attached, whereas men have more one night stands where they "lost control"

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why am I seeing an ad that's talking about cheating?:umwhat:

Would I cheat or be cheated in the future?:whew:

Muji

VIP
Men cheat more and women forgive more. I’ve seen women who have been cheated on 7 times and still take their lovers back.

Regarding Somalis it’s definitely the men again. And when the women cheat they never get caught.

we all know that men cheat more.

so take your lies somewhere else.
giphy.gif

Men cheat more and women forgive more. I’ve seen women who have been cheated on 7 times and still take their lovers back.

Regarding Somalis it’s definitely the men again. And when the women cheat they never get caught.
Go to your green eyed cadaan guy. Keep us out of your mouth.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

That’s so evil fam. Y’all just gonna live with the guilt forever. Your husband could think your amazing but in reality your just an evil person.

Hopefully karma gets them back by having a truck run them over

I told my non Muslims Friends about it and how dudes be paying like 10+ they replied with “ what are you receiving. She just a female”

Meher to non Muslims sounds crazy
Until you tell them they don't have to sign marriage paperwork with the court and they can leave the relationship at any time without losing half their shit. That's when they will believe in meher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts