Women can't live with each other

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There was a time we had this Somali girl from another city move in with us. She was accepted in a top university . My parents knew her family well.

But things didn't go well.
My younger sister is someone who is sensitive and gets annoyed easily :ftw9nwa: they were both the same age looooooool

I remember waking up one morning and her and my younger sister were arguing .
I stood and watched them awkwardly as they were shouting and screaming at eachother in the laundry room.

I asked what happened to my mom and she told me the new girl popped her clothes in with my sisters clothes at the same time. This pissed my sister off, she didn't want someone else's dirty clothes mixed with hers because it's unhygienic. I felt sorry for the poor girl , it's only been a week since she lived with us and my sister was eating her alive.

My sister could have just warned her not to do it again. Or take her clothes out and tell her to wait for her turn. But no she has temper issues lol

The girl left the second week back to her city :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There was a time we had this Somali girl from another city move in with us. She was accepted in a top university . My parents knew her family well.

But things didn't go well.
My younger sister is someone who is sensitive and gets annoyed easily :ftw9nwa: they were both the same age looooooool

I remember waking up one morning and her and my younger sister were arguing .
I stood and watched them awkwardly as they were shouting and screaming at eachother in the laundry room.

I asked what happened to my mom and she told me the new girl popped her clothes in with my sisters clothes at the same time. This pissed my sister off, she didn't want someone else's dirty clothes mixed with hers because it's unhygienic. I felt sorry for the poor girl , it's only been a week since she lived with us and my sister was eating her alive.

My sister could have just warned her not to do it again. Or take her clothes out and tell her to wait for her turn. But no she has temper issues lol

The girl left the second week back to her city :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
what a ruthless sibling you've got

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow, your sister was definitely in the wrong for that.

When you have a guest over you should try your best to make them comfortable. Imagine being a guest at someone’s place and you feel like they don’t want you there or you’re overstaying.

Not to mention it isn’t unhygienic. Aren’t the clothes all getting washed together? If the washer is working properly then the clothes should come out clean.

Your sister screaming at a guest for such a small and honest mistake? Poor girl, I hope she wasn’t tortured too much :dead:

The real question is, was the guest pretty? What’s her age?:yacadiim:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wow, your sister was definitely in the wrong for that.

When you have a guest over you should try your best to make them comfortable. Imagine being a guest at someone’s place and you feel like they don’t want you there or you’re overstaying.

Not to mention it isn’t unhygienic. Aren’t the clothes all getting washed together? If the washer is working properly then the clothes should come out clean.

Your sister screaming at a guest for such a small and honest mistake? Poor girl, I hope she wasn’t tortured too much :dead:

The real question is, was the guest pretty? What’s her age?:yacadiim:

At that time she was 19, she was tall and pretty.

And women like to claim some sort of moral high ground always comparing themselves to men saying they are the better counterparts.

We are more loyal to each other than women will ever be.

How she treating a guest like that especially over something so petty ?

:draketf:

Guys wallahi if u ever have female roommates they can piz hard enough to splatter the under side of the washroom seat . They fockn gross

Trending