Women being divorced after wedding night

She dodged a bullet from his Insecure ass. He probably couldn’t satisfy her either so he decided to take the anger out on her.
why do women make it about a dude's dick size when he refuses to accept a used woman?
I commend guys for not forking up money for something some other dude got for free, it's the biggest form of emasculation if he accepts that. Always be sure she's not only virgin, but she wasn't out there giving you know what to everybody in town. Of course the dude should be clean himself before doing all that.

why do women make it about a dude's dick size when he refuses to accept a used woman?
I commend guys for not forking up money for something some other dude got for free, it's the biggest form of emasculation if he accepts that. Always be sure she's not only virgin, but she wasn't out there giving you know what to everybody in town. Of course the dude should be clean himself before doing all that.
Used? Got you. Have a great life.

Used? Got you. Have a great life.
lol you sound hurt? Are we hitting a nerve here or what? :what1:
calling her used is being kind on my part. Women are strange! This chick is arguing with me because she thinks it's right for a man to spend loads of money on a chick that gave it away quite EASILY for free to another man. Call it insecure or small dick or whatever else, but no man with an ounce of self respect would ever wife up damaged goods even if she paid him to do so let alone him being the one to pay up. Keep your legs closed if you want to get wifed up nayaa.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I remember reading a story about a girl that broke her hymen horse-back riding and was worried that her future husband might think she committed zina. Crazy wllhi.
In some cultures (U know which one I'm talking about), the Father-In-Law checks uses his finger to check the virginity of the bride.
As for the accusation of zina;
The hadd punishment for making an accusation of zina is eighty lashes, because Allah, may He be exalted, says:

“And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes”
[Surah An-Nur: 24:4]

She dodged a bullet from his Insecure ass. He probably couldn’t satisfy her either so he decided to take the anger out on her.

He couldn't get her there and hurt his ego? loooooool! :russ:
ricky gervais laughing GIF

War xishooda sidaan si ma ahee.
The blood test for the hymen is very inaccurate, there are better methods.

And women themselves know how to do them, so instead of the groom, maybe an elderly female relative should do the test.

ricky gervais laughing GIF

War xishooda sidaan si ma ahee.

The blood test for the hymen is very inaccurate, there are better methods.

And women themselves know how to do them, so instead of the groom, maybe an elderly female relative should do the test.
I am not even arguing about how one would find out. What I am saying is if dude doesn't want chick that used to give it out for free, then that's his right. I can't imagine calling a thoo.t bike "babe" and spending money on her, and making her a mother! oh the horror! Allah manajina!

Trending