Women are tired!

Seems like to me from perusing the many ill mannered unthought out posts circulating, that a great deal of young men here, do infact hate women. The misogyny they display is reflecting in the sexual objectification of the female body and the dismissal of their crazy misandrist rants as being a result of their inferior female nature.

Many of the weaker less experienced males, fall victim to the shaming tactics deployed by the women in an attempt to win some psychological mating tactic, or to appease the preconceived idea he has in his mind. A sort of ape like mating ritual.

All in all, these young men have grown too comfortable behind the computer screen. They need a thorough ass whooping from life!
Happy Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Seems like to me from perusing the many ill mannered unthought out posts circulating, that a great deal of young men here, do infact hate women. The misogyny they display is reflecting in the sexual objectification of the female body and the dismissal of their crazy misandrist rants as being a result of their inferior female nature.

Many of the weaker less experienced males, fall victim to the shaming tactics deployed by the women in an attempt to win some psychological mating tactic, or to appease the preconceived idea he has in his mind. A sort of ape like mating ritual.

All in all, these young men have grown too comfortable behind the computer screen. They need a thorough ass whooping from life!
Happy Jim Carrey GIF by Laff
It’s quite the opposite a lot of women hate men and openly discriminate towards them.
There is reason the prophet said bulk of majority people in hell fire are women.

It’s quite the opposite a lot of women hate men and openly discriminate towards them.
There is reason the prophet said bulk of majority people in hell fire are women.
Notice how this post didn't get the same outrage, shaming and baiting.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Maybe I am not trying hard enough to piss of the fellas.

Trending