Women are the best friends of Men!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
INTRODUCTION
Quite recently, there is a growing trend on SomaliSpot that depicts women as being the "Achilles heels" of Men.
While many are young teenagers who grew up in a Somali (conservative) household, it is a little worse when grown men are insulting women for being women.
For instance, the previous thread in which many men were explaining that having a woman as a friend is illogical, as both of you may fall for one other.
I don't really know how both, humans, can possibly, out of the ordinary, fall in love as they've known each other for years! How is it possible to even like someone of the opposite sex?
Where this seems outdated and regressive, I believe it has deep roots in our culture.

MY CHILDHOOD LOVE
Originally a Somali like most of you, I'm from a Conservative family. We were many, many who believed that "men and women shouldn't be in the same room, as the Devil will sit right next between them". Growing up, I was a talkative, innocent (or, naive) child. I thought that men and women could potentially be friends, but the Taboos in which I grew up taught me that the Devil is everywhere and that, deep in me, I was a forever-tempted-son of Adam-weak willed-human.
The day I started feeling attracted to girls, I had mix-feelings. In my head, I wanted a free world where people were limitless, bordersless and genuinely happy.
My first day in a Christian Elementary School (in Djibouti), I can recall that day exactly; I was around 7, bulbly, excited to make friends with everyone.
In our classroom, we were more than 40 little goblins, with some foreign classmates (one Ethiopian kid; Oromo I believe). I had befriends with most of them in a week.
Until when we had our first Arabic classes, during one of them, I remember being all sweaty when I saw a beautiful, yemeni girl (she had nearly the same family's name as mine, I thought it wasn't just a coincidence, that she was meant for me!). To make my pressence known, I had written a few poems, decorated her table with them and sneaky out the class like the Pro-Ninja that I was! (thanks Playstation 2 Splinter Cell series kk).

Shortly after this first experience with my first-ever crush on a girl, I felt so different. As the Messiah, I spread my words to my friends, cousins and even my parents!
All of them replied, with a cold-hearted response: "a man and a woman can't be friends!" with following another death sentence "it's the devil who making you like this!".
With an Education like this, I nearly became distant with the girls with whom I had any interest in.

TEENAGE WANDER'S LOVE
Fast-forward, 10 years later, in my Teenage period I was the most troubled kid ever.
Coming from a rich patrimoine of Misogyny and Sexual Segragation, my teenage self was in a No-man lands of love and dispair.
The young Fob who traveled to West-Africa, Europe I had met many different people who were more open to sexuality and love.
Reticent to follow their paths, as I thought they were "doomed for life", yet I was heavily influenced by Western Culture.
Around 15-17 years old, I have met a few girls who would make feel weird, for them being into me. As a Conservative, I hated it. Because it was the sign of Satan's hands on my heart! Moral Corruption was my biggest concern. Though, I had met one girl who became later my first girlfriend, this feeling just amplified exponentially as puberty was intense.
To end this cognitive dissonance, I became extremely religious and followed my local Sheick' preech.
I can recollect the words he said "men and women cannot be friends! A non-Martial relationship is forbidden!". "Alright then" I replied with disdain.
Because, it's great to follow Religion's virtues, but how do the modern Muslims implement them?
For the most part, my Muslim friends were also living in this distorted vision of love; as just a monetary-religious approved-contract,
while they were repressing their own sexuality.

MY FIRST BREAKUP/
How my (female) friends helped me.

To come back to my anecdote:
I had formed a relationship with a French-Guadelopean girl, at around 2013-2014. It was in my early puberty period. So, you would quite easily presuppose that I was the most horny teen ever, and I'd say yes. But the particularity with me is that I always follow (to the extreme) my ideas; I was with her, but I had to make sure with her we needed to get married first (if we were to have sex). She agreed since she too was from a religious family; okay then!
Thereby, for more than 12 months, I had dedicated myself to her, to religion and the gym. It was probably the most memorable time of my troubled teenage years.

Because the following years were endless.
Around Early-2014, we broke up. She told me that her love for me was over. It was the most "redpilling" moment of my life!
I started isolating myself from others, nearly dropout school and I stopped training.
The months started accumulating dust in my room, I got back to Religion. It was a short release. But only one time, really, helped in my moment of self-discovery.

My friendship with a girl (from Egypt). She was a joyful, funny and a dedicated friend. Randomly, back in the days, I would troll some people (insulting them, projecting my shithole of a life to them) and she was always the "Good Angel" who reminded me to stay in the straight path. I can't thank her enough for the much work she's done in my life, to get my shit together. With her, my other friendship with a girl also helped to re-program my views on women. Such hatred for women/or anyone is also a cry within ourselves!

The healing took years, and it wouldn't even occured without the hands that were given to me.

THE FONDAMENTAL KEY DEVELOPPMENT
INTO THE BRAIN OF A YOUNG MAN

Many of you are young males, like me. Many are even younger than me. I do not take part of Gender related wars as I'm dealing with my own problems more.
But if I have to leave you with a few words; do not follow the paths of your "old ancestors" if the roads are broken! We can't expect a Mahram, a parent, an uncle or whatever to spy on us! We can't expect a beautiful, yet virgin, yet hot, yet young maiden to be our wife if we can't even talk to girls like humans.
My personal anecdote is first and foremost personal, not a scientific study. But take my words as a brotherly advice;
We as men have to understand more about women in their roles in our lives. They can't be just wives, or mothers, or lovers.
They are what forged us what children, teens and now young men!

Let's develop a more mature friendship with the ladies, rather than theses sexually-obsessive negative threads.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wrote this in another thread
If you have a social life. You bound to make female friends. Don't you bros/mates have wife/girlfriends, sisters? who Also have female friends you regularly meet? Aren't their women you've met through childhood, teenage hood education, hobbies, social events and so on, that you keep contacts, hang out with, talk to like a normal person?

You don't have to have romantic interest with every women that breaths. There are some that are great to chill with. You don't have to bang eachother

INTRODUCTION
Quite recently, there is a growing trend on SomaliSpot that depicts women as being the "Achilles heels" of Men.
While many are young teenagers who grew up in a Somali (conservative) household, it is a little worse when grown men are insulting women for being women.
For instance, the previous thread in which many men were explaining that having a woman as a friend is illogical, as both of you may fall for one other.
I don't really know how both, humans, can possibly, out of the ordinary, fall in love as they've known each other for years! How is it possible to even like someone of the opposite sex?
Where this seems outdated and regressive, I believe it has deep roots in our culture.

MY CHILDHOOD LOVE
Originally a Somali like most of you, I'm from a Conservative family. We were many, many who believed that "men and women shouldn't be in the same room, as the Devil will sit right next between them". Growing up, I was a talkative, innocent (or, naive) child. I thought that men and women could potentially be friends, but the Taboos in which I grew up taught me that the Devil is everywhere and that, deep in me, I was a forever-tempted-son of Adam-weak willed-human.
The day I started feeling attracted to girls, I had mix-feelings. In my head, I wanted a free world where people were limitless, bordersless and genuinely happy.
My first day in a Christian Elementary School (in Djibouti), I can recall that day exactly; I was around 7, bulbly, excited to make friends with everyone.
In our classroom, we were more than 40 little goblins, with some foreign classmates (one Ethiopian kid; Oromo I believe). I had befriends with most of them in a week.
Until when we had our first Arabic classes, during one of them, I remember being all sweaty when I saw a beautiful, yemeni girl (she had nearly the same family's name as mine, I thought it wasn't just a coincidence, that she was meant for me!). To make my pressence known, I had written a few poems, decorated her table with them and sneaky out the class like the Pro-Ninja that I was! (thanks Playstation 2 Splinter Cell series kk).

Shortly after this first experience with my first-ever crush on a girl, I felt so different. As the Messiah, I spread my words to my friends, cousins and even my parents!
All of them replied, with a cold-hearted response: "a man and a woman can't be friends!" with following another death sentence "it's the devil who making you like this!".
With an Education like this, I nearly became distant with the girls with whom I had any interest in.

TEENAGE WANDER'S LOVE
Fast-forward, 10 years later, in my Teenage period I was the most troubled kid ever.
Coming from a rich patrimoine of Misogyny and Sexual Segragation, my teenage self was in a No-man lands of love and dispair.
The young Fob who traveled to West-Africa, Europe I had met many different people who were more open to sexuality and love.
Reticent to follow their paths, as I thought they were "doomed for life", yet I was heavily influenced by Western Culture.
Around 15-17 years old, I have met a few girls who would make feel weird, for them being into me. As a Conservative, I hated it. Because it was the sign of Satan's hands on my heart! Moral Corruption was my biggest concern. Though, I had met one girl who became later my first girlfriend, this feeling just amplified exponentially as puberty was intense.
To end this cognitive dissonance, I became extremely religious and followed my local Sheick' preech.
I can recollect the words he said "men and women cannot be friends! A non-Martial relationship is forbidden!". "Alright then" I replied with disdain.
Because, it's great to follow Religion's virtues, but how do the modern Muslims implement them?
For the most part, my Muslim friends were also living in this distorted vision of love; as just a monetary-religious approved-contract,

MY FIRST BREAKUP/

I had formed a relationship with a French-Guadelopean girl, at around 2013-2014. It was in my early puberty period. So, you would quite easily presuppose that I was the most horny teen ever, and I'd say yes. But the particularity with me is that I always follow (to the extreme) my ideas; I was with her, but I had to make sure with her we needed to get married first (if we were to have sex). She agreed since she too was from a religious family; okay then!
Thereby, for more than 12 months, I had dedicated myself to her, to religion and the gym. It was probably the most memorable time of my troubled teenage years.

Around Early-2014, we broke up. She told me that her love for me was over. It was the most "redpilling" moment of my life!
I started isolating myself from others, nearly dropout school and I stopped training.
The months started accumulating dust in my room, I got back to Religion. It was a short release. But only one time, really, helped in my moment of self-discovery.

My friendship with a girl (from Egypt). She was a joyful, funny and a dedicated friend. Randomly, back in the days, I would troll some people (insulting them, projecting my shithole of a life to them) and she was always the "Good Angel" who reminded me to stay in the straight path. I can't thank her enough for the much work she's done in my life, to get my shit together. With her, my other friendship with a girl also helped to re-program my views on women. Such hatred for women/or anyone is also a cry within ourselves!

The healing took years, and it wouldn't even occured without the hands that were given to me.

Many of you are young males, like me. Many are even younger than me. I do not take part of Gender related wars as I'm dealing with my own problems more.
But if I have to leave you with a few words; do not follow the paths of your "old ancestors" if the roads are broken! We can't expect a Mahram, a parent, an uncle or whatever to spy on us! We can't expect a beautiful, yet virgin, yet hot, yet young maiden to be our wife if we can't even talk to girls like humans.
My personal anecdote is first and foremost personal, not a scientific study. But take my words as a brotherly advice;
We as men have to understand more about women in their roles in our lives. They can't be just wives, or mothers, or lovers.

Let's develop a more mature friendship with the ladies, rather than theses sexually-obsessive negative threads.

I’m not reading this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
INTRODUCTION

MY CHILDHOOD LOVE

TEENAGE WANDER'S LOVE

MY FIRST BREAKUP/

1620735725632.png

Trending