Women are pervs too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say that some women will stare at you endlessly on the train if you have something they want. I myself have been the victim of this kind of harassment and would like to raise awareness on this issue.

#metoo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think you developed deep hatred towards women maybe couple of them painfully rejected you.
It's ok bro, let it out.
IMG_20180603_201450.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjlol:Tf?? The average girl doesn't go around staring at men's crotches (for enjoyment purposes, no less lool). If that's the standard for what makes one a perv, then I can assure you the majority of women are not :mjpls::umad:

I am pretty sure the guy wears a fake dick that is absolutely massive which is going to attract looks. Not that deep. Some of us don't need a fake dick to get these looks.

:mjlol:Tf?? The average girl doesn't go around staring at men's crotches (for enjoyment purposes, no less lool). If that's the standard for what makes one a perv, then I can assure you the majority of women are not :mjpls::umad:

if the guy is wearing sweatpants or other pants that show bulges, he'll get stares from women too.
how can you can assure this as a woman?, your not a guy so you can't know lool
women are no angels kkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its only natural to stare. If u had a girl with big boobs and booty i am sure the men would have their lil bulge of their own. ( notice i said lil burge as opposed to big one like this fake one?)

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's true in the club they are allowed to shake their futo on me without asking. If I was to do the same I'm a perv or creep. f*ck double standard

Lets just say that some women will stare at you endlessly on the train if you have something they want. I myself have been the victim of this kind of harassment and would like to raise awareness on this issue.

#metoo

Tbh who wouldn’t look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending