Women are inherently disloyal, change my mind

So today I saw a Algerian guy talk about the problems with race mixing and all the Arab girls were on his case, then I realised this is common with white girls and somali girls. This sjw mindset needs to be eradicated. If I say Somalis shouldn't mix with bantus the first to attack me would be blm xaliimos.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
So today I saw a Algerian guy talk about the problems with race mixing and all the Arab girls were on his case, then I realised this is common with white girls and somali girls. This sjw mindset needs to be eradicated. If I say Somalis shouldn't mix with bantus the first to attack me would be blm xaliimos.

What has your title got to do with your above paragraph. You didn't give an example of disloyalty but race mixing. if thats disloyalty to you thats own you

What? Women don’t have to be loyal to you, I doubt they owe anything to you. Step up your game rather than being jealous of Madows.

You have to give women something worth being loyal to. Somali men have failed as leaders, as fathers, as protectors and as providers. Loyalty is earned. I’m sorry but I fail to see what’s worth being loyal to here.

Lmao
fb4.jpg

You have to give women something worth being loyal to. Somali men have failed as leaders, as fathers, as protectors and as providers. Loyalty is earned. I’m sorry but I fail to see what’s worth being loyal to here.
Why generalize? Or are you talking about your male family?

Why generalize? Or are you talking about your male family?
I am generalizing because it’s a general question concerning all Somali women. One’s individual experience does not represent the population, so I’m using what I see most often to generalize the average. There’s good Somali men I’m sure, but the exceptions don’t make the rule. Somali men have failed their duties as men. They are in no place to demand loyalty.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How can we be loyal when our children take the name of their daddy???? I said it long time ago here, I cant be a president, because the man who shares my bed is getting the nuclear bomb key during orgasm.

I am generalizing because it’s a general question concerning all Somali women. One’s individual experience does not represent the population, so I’m using what I see most often to generalize the average. There’s good Somali men I’m sure, but the exceptions don’t make the rule. Somali men have failed their duties as men. They are in no place to demand loyalty.
Sorry but you living in a mans world, its not bou somalis, religion or culture. Do you know
Women actually make 49 cents for every dollar men make in the west?
Play your card right or you hve lot of options to choose.
Men are men in every culture

Sorry but you living in a mans world, its not bou somalis, religion or culture. Do you know
Women actually make 49 cents for every dollar men make in the west?
Play your card right or you hve lot of options to choose.
Men are men in every culture
Literally everything you said here is false.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How can we be loyal when our children take the name of their daddy???? I said it long time ago here, I cant be a president, because the man who shares my bed is getting the nuclear bomb key during orgasm.

Them taking your name only means them taking the name your father a man. I suggest with just use our qabiil names as last names.

You know why women are defending those who marry out or screw with men of other races? Because they don't want to submit to online incels who are out there to control women.. Just because you happen to be from the same race or nation doesn't equal that you own them and can dictate who they can marry or sleep with...this is bound to fail.. You cannot control women.. And why even bother to control some strangers you never met or share any close kinship with apart from nationality or religious background.. There's plenty of women for every guy who knows his game bro.. So get out of the basement and stop the incel behavior.