Women are finished... Man SA's two women, announces he's trans during court appearance and is sent to Womens prison

It's the girl version of men who pine for the 50s where they could come home, back-hand the Mrs if she didn't hand them a glass of scotch whilst also taking turns banging the office secretary. The whole "simpler times" bollocks where even cùnts who pumped gas for a living owned their own homes. It's women's halal version of "Mad Men" basically lol
Boggles my mind even more when they don’t realize that human history isn’t limited to the American 50s. Much of human history, poor men would be sent to war, struggled to procreate and the list goes on.
Women too had to work and would often work alongside their husbands on the field and in the early days of the industrial revolution they were forced to work in factories due to how low paid working class men were. Those that glorify the past wouldn’t be able to last a day. I wish we can send men like that to an island in which they can lead lives of war and squalor like the good old days, but these idiots who are struggling in todays modern world believe that if sent to the past, they’d be living the life of a king or lord with wives and concubines LOL.
Women from the generaion they're emulating beat us (girls & boys alike) over the head with the education, education, education lectures. Having a children and married life is important, but passing up on the opportunities modern women have is just short-sighted to say the least. What happens if your husband passes away and you're stuck with 3+ mouths to feed, what happens if your husband gets made redundant and you're falling behind on mortgage/rent payments etc? That bad "what if" scenarios are end-less. Life's not a fucking Saturday morning cartoon, both partners equally have to be able to pull their own weight.
They’re flipping immature shits or simply lack any compassion for others. When you ask them those questions about what happens to women with 0 qualifications and money, they’re silent and it really goes to show that the well-being of women means shit all to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But never mind that, I just wna watch girls emotionally eviscerate one another :heh:
"Erm, your body count is over 3 sweaty, you're going to end up being a lonely cat-lady". Or the classic "I don't have time for needy children, I'm a boss-bïtch, that toxic Chinese manufactured lip-gloss isn't going to sell itself baby!" kkkkk
Also, the boss- character is also leading women to a dark path in which they glorify the past because a lot of women are tired of having to be successful and mothers at the same and just being all around super women. Moderation is key.

Last edited:
This stuff has gotten so bad I genuinely thought we were talking about another Trans identifying prisoner who raped and killed his partner and raped a 14 year old before doing that.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Nak-Muay-Femeu apparently the highest earning *e-girl* on twitch is some fem looking guy in makeup and skirt....kkkkkk

I'm also reading of this strange phenomena of these incel lot turning themselves into women, getting with actual women in some perverted *lesbian relationship.

Late millennials and gen z are f*cked

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As some other forumers have said, this is down to cadaan women and their poc and male feminist allies. Have no sympathy whatsobloodyever.

@Nak-Muay-Femeu apparently the highest earning *e-girl* on twitch is some fem looking guy in makeup and skirt....kkkkkk

I'm also reading of this strange phenomena of these incel lot turning themselves into women, getting with actual women in some perverted *lesbian relationship.

Late millennials and gen z are f*cked
Men are so much better at everything that we're apparently also better at being women than actual women :hemad:

The incel to troons pipeline was just a meme originally but it's becoming a reality sxb. Most of the zoomers I've met are clueless/completely uncomfortable are women they don't already know. They can't just walk up to a random girl and start grafting her, even on nightouts when it's socially acceptable to do so. You have to hold their hand through the entire process & get the convo going for them lol

I'm starting to think the entire political spectrum causes insanity. The left and the right are under a strong miasma that induces psychosis and a clear deviation from reality.