"WoMen ArE CaTfiShEs" No we aren't ๐Ÿ—ฟ

Make up comes off everyday. Ladies, don't trust men with beards.
Screenshot_20221124-034303.jpg

A Beard is natural as the hair on our heads. What kind of illogical argument is this?

It would only make sense if men were wearing Beard wigs and attaching other people's hairs to there faces as extensions to patchy beards.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Beardless James Harden has absolutely floored me kkk:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:I was not expecting him to look like that.

Sergio Ramos and the 4th guy look completely new, beard and a good haircut definitely enhance a man. Ramos looked like a Eastern European diva married to a rich oligarch before he grew a beard.

Beard can be compared to a weight loss, its something natural and it changes a persons look. Same with weight loss / gain.

If you comes off when you step in the shower than youโ€™re a catfish. Beards stay put, make up and wigs donโ€™t in the shower :mjlaugh:

meh, I would put beards in the same category as having long hair for a girl or being in shape, things you can alter that will affect your appearance.
it bugs me that a lot of girls have started using face paint as a crutch for their self esteem to this extent. they need forget however a random man feels about them and learn to love themselves without an unnatural substance

meh, I would put beards in the same category as having long hair for a girl or being in shape, things you can alter that will affect your appearance.
it bugs me that a lot of girls have started using face paint as a crutch for their self esteem to this extent. they need forget however a random man feels about them and learn to love themselves without an unnatural substance
That insecurity in some women wonโ€™t go away until men stop preferring that look. Same with skin bleaching. They complain about it profusely but prefer it to a natural face tbh. They just wonโ€™t admit it to themselves.

That insecurity in some women wonโ€™t go away until men stop preferring that look. Same with skin bleaching. They complain about it profusely but prefer it to a natural face tbh. They just wonโ€™t admit it to themselves.
a lot of men have completely unrealistic standards of what a woman looks like because of stupid things like plastic surgery, photo shop, p**n, nobody should take their opinions seriously.

Trending

Latest posts