Women and cuddling

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
God I was joking
Are you really into white tings? You do know they sleep with jinni iyo jaan
I don’t prefer them but if I see a white girl with a fat ass begging for the D i cant turn it down ya get me
Seems like I’m only guy who likes to cuddle after. Does that make me a simp? :browtf: :mjcry:
It’s aight if you don’t wanna kick it at your base overnight otherwise that’s miskeen

VixR

Veritas
Don’t waste your time educating these virgin incels. Stoop to their level and cuss em out
Just wait for one of them to plagiarize the concept of “soul ties” from annals of the Christian West, which is essentially the idea that all of us are running around with pieces of the souls of folks we slept with like some kind of post-coital soul soup floating around in all of us. It’s like a mix between something out of the original Grimm scarytales of romanticism gone awry with elements of possession. Only then will you appreciate the level whack a lot of these folks entertain about something as basic as sex.

Just wait for one of them to plagiarize the concept of “soul ties” from annals of the Christian West, which is essentially the idea that all of us are running around with pieces of the souls of folks we slept with like some kind of post-coital soul soup floating around in all of us. It’s like a mix between something out of the original Grimm scarytales of romanticism gone awry with elements of possession. Only then will you appreciate the level whack a lot of these folks entertain about something as basic as sex.
Nayaa what Happened to you what are all these big words you're throwing out there :faysalwtf: where is the old vixir I miss her :ivers:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
When men have expended their seed, their life energies are at their most vulnerable. We aren't cuddling. We are devouring your essence. I hope to get at least two more years of life from the dumb young men I shall cozen in my middle age.

VixR

Veritas
When men have expended their seed, their life energies are at their most vulnerable. We aren't cuddling. We are devouring your essence. I hope to get at least two more years of life from the dumb young men I shall cozen in my middle age.
Only two years? You aim low. The geriatric ladies I see hobbling about sans men at one of my jobs admistering their meds have lived the better part of 80-90 years off the very essence you speak of, sister.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Only two years? The geriatrics ladies I see hobbling about sans men at one of my jobs admistering their meds have lived the better part of 80-90 years off the very essence you speak of, sister.

Two years is the profit after all my losses. Unlike the uninitiated, I have other, external commitments for my quintessence. He must be fed, but cannot feed himself.

Lol I never changed and you never liked me with your gaal this gaal that
Yes I hate you and every gaal on here and hope you all die the worst death possible you filthy fucking animals. That being said you became much more serious these days ever since you came back from your hiatus

VixR

Veritas
Two years is the profit after all my losses. Unlike the uninitiated, I have other, external commitments for my quintessence. He must be fed, but cannot feed himself.
How do I find a path to him for my salvation?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Some goofball said women get attached easily..I wanted to say something but I was like fk it ain’t worth it..let him stay ignorant and stupid

VixR

Veritas
Yes I hate you and every gaal on here and hope you all die the worst death possible you filthy fucking animals. That being said you became much more serious these days ever since you came back from your hiatus
There was a time I legitimately would’ve been shocked into silence by your first sentence. How does it feel knowing my heart didn’t even skip a beat.

After we release our fluid we loose a lot of chemicals so for a awhile, we are either disgusted with having sex with a person or we get clarity that serves us well. They say masturbate before you do anything. After we masturbate we can make a better decision and women can't take advantage of us. #PostNutClarity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
By realizing that there is no path, to salvation or anywhere else. You must give yourself wholly over to absolute oblivion
I think I’ve tried that already. Absolute oblivion is not as great as it sounds, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts