Women and cuddling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why do most women want to cuddle after sexual intercourse?

Most men just want to leave, almost kind of like disgusted by the woman.

Any biological explanation to this, or psychological?

VixR

Veritas
Women who’re taught that sex is a sin internalize their shame, meanwhile the men externalize their hang ups to capture the woman they just slept with.

Women who’re taught that sex is a sin internalize their shame, meanwhile the men externalize their hang ups to capture the woman they just slept with.
You are describing a symptom not the reason.The reason why women cuddle after sexual intercourse is actually an evolutionary measure which through kisses etc analyses the male for his health.It also was built so as to reaffirm that the male wont simply leave after the sexual encounter.Women in most of the animal kingdom are extremely selective in sex.

As for OPS statement on male feelings after sex, men dont often want to leave but due to them suffering from a "Fall" from the sexual high they are often tired and irritable.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
As my nigga @Factz said nothing wrong with it it shes your wife.

I have noticed tho all woman like to do it whether she is your wife or she an one night stand. To be honest I’m not gonna cuddle with you if we just fucking. Most of the time I buss a nut and I’m gone just like a hit and run. I dont like it to be intimate with a hoe who probably had dick the day before you. Shoot and I’m goneeeee mate.

What is your stance on the Theory of Evolution?
My view is built on evidence, so far evolution is strongly based in observations.Yes i am a muslim, but if an observation has a plausible theory which has strong predictive power then its only natural for me to accept it.

My view is built on evidence, so far evolution is strongly based in observations.Yes i am a muslim, but if an observation has a plausible theory which has strong predictive power then its only natural for me to accept it.
Fadlan sxb change your picture every time I see it I have to click on it to make sure it's not my picture when I'm young. I have a pic exactly like that with the same clothes akhi

Its because of the chemical called ”oxytocin”. Its released in the brain during sex for women and also when they give birth. This chemical makes the girl more attached to her partner. Men only release this chemical when they are bonding with their children.
I think thats why women easily gets more attached then men after sex.

VixR

Veritas
You are describing a symptom not the reason.The reason why women cuddle after sexual intercourse is actually an evolutionary measure which through kisses etc analyses the male for his health.It also was built so as to reaffirm that the male wont simply leave after the sexual encounter.Women in most of the animal kingdom are extremely selective in sex.

As for OPS statement on male feelings after sex, men dont often want to leave but due to them suffering from a "Fall" from the sexual high they are often tired and irritable.
I’m describing a huge category of a common reason.

Your first paragraph is honest drivel. The second one captures another reason. A third one is described in @AarHawd_7 post, though a one-night stand is cuddling with you, that ONS is the least of her problems. As for @Twwin, men in fact do produce oxytocin during sex, particularly when he’s cumming. When that release happens, the high dramatically drops, which is why you suddenly feel extremely tired.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Speak for yourself, most men love cuddling..it leads to another fking session.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don’t waste your time educating these virgin incels. Stoop to their level and cuss em out

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Nigga I do the opposite I tell them come to my xafad and we can watch Netflix and chill. I cuddle smash and kick them out :camby:

Who tf cuddles after :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending