Woman who joined ISIS wants to return to America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So American Indian/Pakistani woman joined Isis, married a terrorist and now wants to return to Alabama. Trump said she should not return but her family are suing the Trump administration.

I agree with Trump. Stay there b!
The audacity of her family :jaynerd:

If DNC does not nominate Bernie, I will vote for Trump:krs:
I kinda love his foreign policy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why should she be accepted back in? These es have the audacity to be terrorists and now they want to be welcomed with open arms.

Burn in hell!!

halwa

✨🌙
They making us hijabis look terrible and weird. Once you’re gone, you’re gone! No coming back. We at least have some sort of a shot of getting into the US for travel reasons. These ISIS brides are giving Trump the idea to add Hijabis to the travel ban list now.

So American Indian/Pakistani woman joined Isis, married a terrorist and now wants to return to Alabama. Trump said she should not return but her family are suing the Trump administration.

I agree with Trump. Stay there b!
The audacity of her family :jaynerd:

If DNC does not nominate Bernie, I will vote for Trump:krs:
I kinda love his foreign policy
Trump 2020. Dont be left out.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why should she be accepted back in? These es have the audacity to be terrorists and now they want to be welcomed with open arms.

Burn in hell!!

Her family should join her for defending their terrorist daughter.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They making us hijabis look terrible and weird. Once you’re gone, you’re gone! No coming back. We at least have some sort of a shot of getting into the US for travel reasons. These ISIS brides are giving Trump the idea to add Hijabis to the travel ban list now.

Yeah shit like this fuel racism and islamaphobia. Best believe if Trump wins second term it will be difficult for Muslims to travel.

Let her back in and hold a public execution. Khawarij deserve no sympathy
Last_execution_by_guillotine_1.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is horrible for everyone involved, the true victims in this case are her family in America and her innocent children. I don't know what the solution is but I pray for her family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending