Woman tries to shame other women who use pads instead of tampons

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I wonder what poor women in Somalia use, I feel bad for them. Maybe the cups are the best solution.
Pads here are $2.

I did read that poor villagers in Africa would dig a hole inside a separate hut and sit there till their period finishes. Not sure if that still goes on or if they've found another solution.

Pads here are $2.

I did read that poor villagers in Africa would dig a hole inside a separate hut and sit there till their period finishes. Not sure if that still goes on or if they've found another solution.

That is far too expensive, bismillah! Can you please find out for me what poor women use in Somalia?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Boqorada

Is β€œAl-Macruuf” still the largest supermarket chain in PL or has Nabad mall taken over?

Those guy are expert price gougers, groceries cost more than in the West at those stores.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada

Is β€œAl-Macruuf” still the largest supermarket chain in PL or has Nabad mall taken over?

Those guy are expert price gougers, groceries cost more than in the West at those stores.
Al Macruuf is still the biggest, those bastards. They've taken so much of my money. I'm spending 3x what I would in the west.

It was my fault aswell cause I'd just spend without thinking but right now I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible and shop in smaller stores. These supermarkets are extremely greedy and charge you an arm and a leg for everything.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Al Macruuf is still the biggest, those bastards. They've taken so much of my money. I'm spending 3x what I would in the west.

It was my fault aswell cause I'd just spend without thinking but right now I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible and shop in smaller stores. These supermarkets are extremely greedy and charge you an arm and a leg for everything.

The problem back home is the net export deficit. It affects something as small as the cost of groceries to something as catastrophic as female hygiene products. Importing everything makes life expensive and poverty worse.

Greed is the other problem.

Somalis are more willing to build hotels than make factories that benefit their women.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Boqorada

Nabaad mall is in PL too? I seen those in Xamar, they charge 3.5 dollar for small Mars bar I was like :urgh::wtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nabaad mall is in PL too? I seen those in Xamar, they charge 3.5 dollar for small Mars bar I was like :urgh::wtf:

Yeah there is Nabad mall in Gaalkacyo, they opened in 2014.

If I remember correctly they were in the other cities as well.

Trending

Latest posts