Woman marries her step son and sleeps with him on his dad's bed.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thank Allah swt for muslinimo.

Marina Balmasheva, 35, from Russia, married her new husband Vladimir 'Vova' Shavyrin, now 21, ahead of welcoming their baby girl, who has not yet been named.

The Russian blogger - with more than half a million followers on Instagram - has known Vladimir since he was seven after previously being married to his father Alexey Shavyrin, 45, who now cares for their five adopted children.

She divorced Alexey after 10 years together and he has previously accused her of seducing his son when he came home on holiday from university.

Marina and Vladimir's little girl was born yesterday in the maternity hospital in Krasnodar, weighing slightly over 8lbs

A picture of them when the husband was 7 years and she was still married to his father vs now as a husband and wife

38078570-9154253-image-a-29_1610791345297.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don’t search it up Edoo but let’s just say this is similar to it plz don’t your eyes must stay young :heart:
What did I tell you about calling me eedo damnit.

I've seen worse, I've seen @Grigori Rasputin getting his back waxed and mistaking the wax lady as a masseuse and expecting a happy ending, trust me there's nothing worse than that.

Thank Allah swt for muslinimo.

Marina Balmasheva, 35, from Russia, married her new husband Vladimir 'Vova' Shavyrin, now 21, ahead of welcoming their baby girl, who has not yet been named.

The Russian blogger - with more than half a million followers on Instagram - has known Vladimir since he was seven after previously being married to his father Alexey Shavyrin, 45, who now cares for their five adopted children.

She divorced Alexey after 10 years together and he has previously accused her of seducing his son when he came home on holiday from university.

Marina and Vladimir's little girl was born yesterday in the maternity hospital in Krasnodar, weighing slightly over 8lbs

A picture of them when the husband was 7 years and she was still married to his father vs now as a husband and wife

38078570-9154253-image-a-29_1610791345297.jpg

Shes a pedophile no denying that🤮 she raised him then married him😥

Its haram to air peoples dirty laundry, you can only do it speaking in general terms, not putting out their photo and private info. Dont be demonic

Trending

Latest posts