Woman killed a mother to be for her baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
d064b85c45b34822985e9fe7d48ee43f_original.jpg

She cut her pregnant belly and snatch the baby out! ( the face, Why does she remind me of @Reiko ?)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutor-pregnant-teen-killed-while-being-shown-photos-175130741.html

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did she eat her?? She’s a monstrosity.

No. Her goal was to raise the kid as her own. I have read many many stories like this. Even in Quran there is a story. Did u hear about Prophet Suleiman pbuh had a case before him? Two women came before him and said, this is my baby. Then the wise prophet pbuh said ok i will cut the baby into two pieces and give u both half half. The fake mother smiled and said YES!

The real mother said, NO, please let her have the baby, the Prophet Suleiman pbuh said, u r the real mother and gave it to her.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
No. Her goal was to raise the kid as her own. I have read many many stories like this. Even in Quran there is a story. Did u hear about Prophet Suleiman pbuh had a case before him? Two women came before him and said, this is my baby. Then the wise prophet pbuh said ok i will cut the baby into two pieces and give u both half half. The fake mother smiled and said YES!

The real mother said, NO, please let her have the baby, the Prophet Suleiman pbuh said, u r the real mother and gave it to her.

The article mentions she lost her son so she thought she’d replace it with another one. I’m baffled at why anyone would procreate with that thing in the first place. Men will lay with any thing.

The article mentions she lost her son so she thought she’d replace it with another one. I’m baffled at why anyone would procreate with that thing in the first place. Men will lay with any thing.
Not men but bums in male bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts