Woman is critisized for prioritising cooking for her husband

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What is wrong with her tiktok. With the mindset of some women I'm not surprised why many of them are single.

They be like 'im 30+ and single and can't find a good man'. Of course you can't find a good man, you aren't wifey material. You think cooking for your husband is slavery and abusive.

Last edited:
She's in her rebellious phase most likely she's a teenager. Muslim Teenagers tend to post the most stupid stuff she'll mature later on and delete that tweet

What is wrong with her tiktok. With the mindset of some women I'm not surprised why many of them are single.
Married women don’t go out with friends all the time. Probs once every two weeks. You’re telling me that one day/evening he can’t make something himself or order or eat what she cooked earlier in the day??

NidarNidar

Punisher
A lot of mens love language is food. A good meal cooked by the wife is a symbol of love and gratitude towards us.
A good meal after a long hard day at work doesn't even have to be fresh, I cook food for 2-3 days, which gives me more time to relax.

Married women don’t go out with friends all the time. Probs once every two weeks. You’re telling me that one day/evening he can’t make something himself or order or eat what she cooked earlier in the day??
She can cook a day beforehand, a good woman always plans.

mohamedismail

She's in her rebellious phase most likely she's a teenager. Muslim Teenagers tend to post the most stupid stuff she'll mature later on and delete that tweet
It's not even neccesarily about the tweeter, it's about the mindset. I've also seen many women agreeing with her in the quote tweets some in their late 20s even.

A lot of Muslim women, make their own lives difficult, by setting unrealistic standards at first. Later, they get rightfully tired, then the entitled husband gets angry and then arguments ensue.

mohamedismail

Just because she's going out with friends doesn't mean she doesn't still have responsibilities. A good wife would make sure theres food cooked at home.

Obviously the guy can cook for himself because it's a one off. But ideally the wife should make sure there's food.

Just because she's going out with friends doesn't mean she doesn't still have responsibilities. A good wife would make sure theres food cooked at home.

Obviously the guy can cook for himself because it's a one off. But ideally the wife should make sure there's food.

LOL

You do know that women don't have to cook or clean, right? It's something she can choose to do, or not do, and when she does it, get good deeds for.

Responsibilities or not. No one wants to be with a baby that can’t help himself from time to time. If your wife cooks for you EVERY day and only goes out once a week or two or even a month, why can’t you help yourself that ONE day?

It’s selfish.
I don’t like men who are entitled. Btw, I have no issues with women going all out on cooking with a hardworking husband, but if you can’t be understanding here and there, then that’s crazy.

Take it from someone who doesn’t making 3 course meals for her man. No one wants a baby that can’t help himself once in a blue moon.

A lot of these women think being a wife, is acting like a maid at a 5* Hotel. They go too hard at first and then get annoyed when the man, rightfully, wants her to continue this waali.
That's why the proverbial hits the fan, when the babies come, and she doesn't have the energy to keep this unrealistic behaviour up.

mohamedismail

LOL

You do know that women don't have to cook or clean, right? It's something she can choose to do, or not do, and when she does it, get good deeds for.
That's not even the main point. The real point I'm trying to get at is why is there so much hostility towards this woman by feminists. All she done was say she is cooking for her husband and if she doesn't another woman will.

And all the feminists are having a field day saying she is a slave and her husband has hands and legs. If she wants to do extra nice things for her husband as love and mercy she shouldn't be shamed for it.

mohamedismail

Responsibilities or not. No one wants to be with a baby that can’t help himself from time to time. If your wife cooks for you EVERY day and only goes out once a week or two or even a month, why can’t you help yourself that ONE day?

It’s selfish.

I don’t like men who are entitled. Btw, I have no issues with women going all out on cooking with a hardworking husband, but if you can’t be understanding here and there, then that’s crazy.
I agree the husband should be understanding towards his wife and not burden her.

But why is this lady being cooked for simply stating that she goes above and beyond for her husband. Nobody knows what he does for her? He could be the best husband in the world.

But feminists are dragging her and painting her to be some opreessed modern day slave for simply looking after her husband.

That's not even the main point. The real point I'm trying to get at is why is there so much hostility towards this woman by feminists. All she done was say she is cooking for her husband and if she doesn't another woman will.

And all the feminists are having a field day saying she is a slave and her husband has hands and legs. If she wants to do extra nice things for her husband as love and mercy she shouldn't be shamed for it.

Because a lot of women, can see what is coming next: the eventual exhaustion followed by marital discord.

Trending