Woman have it way worse in society

I was talking to a 13 year old girl today, I was helping her lose weight because she thought she was overweight. But when I saw her weight/height I was surprised. She is perfectly healthy and shouldn’t lose weight. She was starving herself and had extreme body dysmorphia. It’s sad wallahi

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was talking to a 13 year old girl today, I was helping her lose weight because she thought she was overweight. But when I saw her weight/height I was surprised. She is perfectly healthy and shouldn’t lose weight. She was starving herself and had extreme body dysmorphia. It’s sad wallahi
Women have unnecessary beauty standards

Xaruun

VIP
That’s stupid, I don’t get why women starve themselves like that. If you’re so worried about your body image then go to the gym and eat well. That way you stay healthy and get loads of male attention if that’s what you want.

That’s stupid, I don’t get why women starve themselves like that. If you’re so worried about your body image then go to the gym and eat well. That way you stay healthy and get loads of male attention if that’s what you want.
Who said it has anything to do with men ?

Did you miss the part where OP said she was 13?

⏰:gunsmiley:pedo alert⏰:gunsmiley:

I know it’s not necessarily about men. What I’m saying is she should prioritise her own health and she’s going about losing weight in a really retarded way
She’s 13 there’s not a lot priorities at the that age just a lot of peer pressure. A lot of girls are also pressured by female relatives mums being number one. They may even be a normal healthy weight but with puberty and what not they may not feel entirely comfortable with a changing body.

Xaruun

VIP
She’s 13 there’s not a lot priorities at the that age just a lot of peer pressure. A lot of girls are also pressured by female relatives mums being number one. They may even be a normal healthy weight but with puberty and what not they may not feel entirely comfortable with a changing body.
Who cares about what others think, plus people will just find something else about her to criticise anyway. But tbf everybody wants to fit in at that age so whatever

Trending