Woman 'Grossed Out' by Sharing Bed With Boyfriend's Dog Asks Internet for Advice!

1640365734150.png

The woman's post:
"I stay at my boyfriends a few nights a week. I absolutely love his staffy. He's a rescue. Well behaved. I often walk him and genuinely love the dog. But he shares the bed with my boyfriend. When I'm there as you can imagine it's a little crowded. He's a solid heavy dog and when he's laid on the bottom you can't move your feet or the duvet. If he's in between us we can't roll over. I rarely can fully lie properly with my boyfriend when we are asleep. I sometimes am hugging him and then my legs and stomach is behind the dog. He also gives you a heart attack leaping back up again if he's got down for whatever reason.

My boyfriend finds it abit irritating himself and has made comments about him taking over.

I feel like I could sleep so much better if I could move where I wanted to be. I wake up with dead legs and achy arms.

Last night we were cuddled up and the dog was laying somewhere else. I heard his feet coming towards the bed and felt myself thinking oh here we go. He was in between both of our legs all night and then ended up on the bottom.of the duvet. My boyfriend was saying how rubbish he slept again.

Just wondered if this is common? I sometimes feel abit grossed out too if he's been out In damp weather and been for a poo and then his wet dog smell is allover the bed.

Hoping my boyfriend will encourage him.to sleep in the bed next to the bed. But I respect that I'm the newbie."

View attachment 209995

The woman's post:
"I stay at my boyfriends a few nights a week. I absolutely love his staffy. He's a rescue. Well behaved. I often walk him and genuinely love the dog. But he shares the bed with my boyfriend. When I'm there as you can imagine it's a little crowded. He's a solid heavy dog and when he's laid on the bottom you can't move your feet or the duvet. If he's in between us we can't roll over. I rarely can fully lie properly with my boyfriend when we are asleep. I sometimes am hugging him and then my legs and stomach is behind the dog. He also gives you a heart attack leaping back up again if he's got down for whatever reason.

My boyfriend finds it abit irritating himself and has made comments about him taking over.

I feel like I could sleep so much better if I could move where I wanted to be. I wake up with dead legs and achy arms.

Last night we were cuddled up and the dog was laying somewhere else. I heard his feet coming towards the bed and felt myself thinking oh here we go. He was in between both of our legs all night and then ended up on the bottom.of the duvet. My boyfriend was saying how rubbish he slept again.

Just wondered if this is common? I sometimes feel abit grossed out too if he's been out In damp weather and been for a poo and then his wet dog smell is allover the bed.

Hoping my boyfriend will encourage him.to sleep in the bed next to the bed. But I respect that I'm the newbie."
I would never share a bed with a damn dog ever, that's revolting. Cats are fine though since I grew up with multiple pet cats, plus they're cleaner and far better looking than dogs 100x

View attachment 209995

The woman's post:

Dogs smell so bad. I once had to share a bed with a dog (at my gal friends house) and I woke up to it licking my face. Never again lol.

Now cats? I don't mind sharing a bed with cats.

Dogs smell so bad. I once had to share a bed with a dog (at my gal friends house) and I woke up to it licking my face. Never again lol.

Now cats? I don't mind sharing a bed with cats.

How tf did she convince you to sleep with a dog? wlahi They dont make somalis like they used to acuudo :susp:

How tf did she convince you to sleep with a dog? wlahi They dont make somalis like they used to acuudo :susp:

Am.... Am I getting victim shamed...?

It was a California king bed... and the dog was on her side. I woke up with it next to me in the morning.

:kanyeshrug: