Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Baby In Mogadishu. The Babys Ear Has Allah Spelled On It In Arabic

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Reer Sspot: we somalis dont have low IQ we are one of the smartest people in the world

Somalis back home:

Your self-hatred is remarkable. But listen, pretty much everywhere in the world, under-nourished rural people score low IQs. Even the indhoyars whose penises you were massaging in another thread have IQ scores as low as 65 sometimes in such environments:

IQ, not that I even take it all that serious, is not some static "racial" thing, saxiib. It's influenced by diet, toxicity and surprisingly even a person's social standing and income where you will see a significant IQ increase when all these sorts of things gradually improve hence the Flynn effect where areas of China with 60-80 IQ scores now pretty much probably score over 100.

Don't even get you, wallahi. You're Somali yet you're constantly out here basically call yourself a genetic retard?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Your self-hatred is remarkable. But listen, pretty much everywhere in the world, under-nourished rural people score low IQs. Even the indhoyars whose penises you were massaging in another thread have IQ scores as low as 60-65 in such environments:

IQ, not that I even take it all that serious, is not some static "racial" thing, saxiib. It's influenced by diet, toxicity and surprisingly even a person's social standing and income where you will see a significant IQ increase when all these sorts of things gradually improve hence the Flynn effect where areas of China with 60-80 IQ scores now pretty much probably score over 100.

Don't even get you, wallahi. You're Somali yet you're constantly out here basically call yourself a genetic retard?
Thats because we are :trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thats because we are :trumpsmirk:

Ajanabi confirmed, I guess. Or a pure troll confirmed. I mean you are shown clear, irrefutable evidence but still push the same bullshit. You just like getting a rise out of people. Weird thing to get your jimmies off of all the time but enjoy, my fraulein.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ajanabi confirmed, I guess. Or a pure troll confirmed. I mean you are shown clear, irrefutable evidence but still push the same bullshit. You just like getting a rise out of people. Weird thing to get your jimmies off of all the time but enjoy, my fraulein.
Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF