Woman from Somalia smashes gender stereotypes by her dream job

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sorry for being a downer, but I think she will get murdered by some triggered idiot.

@Grigori Rasputin's classic proverb: Somalia kills.
yeah, I don’t think being a taxi driver is the best way to break gender norms. I mean, the reason why women aren’t taxi drivers is not just because it’s a man’s job. It’s also because it’s dangerous. There are actual good reasons why you wouldn’t want your daughter or sister or wife to be a taxi driver, not just because of sexism like in stem where there’s no real reason why women can’t be in STEM.

Apollo

VIP
yeah, I don’t think being a taxi driver is the best way to break gender norms. I mean, the reason why women aren’t taxi drivers is not just because it’s a man’s job. It’s also because it’s dangerous. There are actual good reasons why you wouldn’t want your daughter or sister or wife to be a taxi driver, not just because of sexism like in stem where there’s no real reason why women can’t be in STEM.

Even in the West, 9 out of 10 taxi drivers are men. I think it is because of the danger of getting into a verbal or physical altercation with a lunatic and often they work while it is dark outside.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even in the West, 9 out of 10 taxi drivers are men. I think it is because of the danger of getting into a verbal or physical altercation with a lunatic and often they work while it is dark outside.
yup, especially since many of your customers are often drunk aggressive men. It’s so easy for a taxi driver to get into an altercation with a customer and things can go south very quickly. Especially in Somalia where they’ll probably take advantage of her because she’s a woman, either paying less or just outright not paying.

The UAE has a ladies and families only taxis which is a great option for both female taxi drivers and female passengers. Its a win win.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why was it a gender sterotype in the first place for only men to drive?:umwhat:
Zuumelians are modeling themselves after Saudis and it shows uuf :uuuf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I would feel safer to have a women taxi driver in Mogadishu then a male one. I heard some crazy stories were women would be kidnapped by their male taxi drivers, and were never seen again by their family's.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why was it a gender sterotype in the first place for only men to drive?:umwhat:
Zuumelians are modeling themselves after Saudis and it shows uuf :uuuf:
you’re right, go become a strong women and get a job as a taxi driver. While you’re at it, start enlisting yourself in the army

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
you’re right, go become a strong women and get a job as a taxi driver. While you’re at it, start enlisting yourself in the army
How weak does your ego have to be to be triggered to see a women behind the wheel?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I think its disgusting
11-79bc4748186c.png

Trending

Latest posts