Woman falls out of “love”

with Husband of 15 years.
E4B81E90-10D8-4A6A-AD1C-95585096949E.jpeg
EA23F127-A250-4676-981B-EDE4B843E532.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
if he lost his teeth and you can afford new teeth get him that if hes balding take him to turkey for a transeplant or if hes fat hit the gym together he is your man do something

This isn’t just a woman thing. It’s human nature. Men fall out of love all the time, so do women and then you get those that love eternally in both genders. Men that aren’t physically or emotionally satisfied fall out of love regardless of how much a domestic queen a woman is or how a great a mother she is to his kids. Also, at times couples can outgrow each other or develop different ways of looking at things/interests. At the end of the day, some things are inevitable and part of growth is understanding that you can’t predict the future or shackle your partner to you.

The issue with your approach is that you look at common human phenomenons and approach it in a way to suggest that it is unique to women or more common, when that clearly isn’t the case. Your overall advice makes sense, but you fail to understand that this too applies to husbands as well.

Also, the idea of a man expecting loyalty from a woman simply because he provides with no understanding that having good qualities vital is ridiculous. Women’s historical loyalty to men with regards to provision was akin to a slave being loyal to his master out of fear of poverty and the overall consequences. In a world in which women are no longer barred from providing for themselves, why would any sane man think a woman has to put up with his inadequate conduct? Would a disgruntled man in a dead end job with a disrespectful boss stay if he was given an opportunity to find a new position? No of course not.

A relationship requires work from two parties in order for it to last long. Now work doesn’t mean that it’s “hard” but effort needs to be made to make sure your needs are met.

@Kane as someone who talks about “game”, you’d understand that you still need to woo, and seduce your wife even tho your still married to her.

I think a lot of men think that marriage = game over when the relationship and courting still occurs, it’s just that now your allowed to be sexual intimate.

As a man I would fall out of love of my wife too if she stopped putting effort into herself and the relationship.

A relationship requires work from two parties in order for it to last long. Now work doesn’t mean that it’s “hard” but effort needs to be made to make sure your needs are met.

@Kane as someone who talks about “game”, you’d understand that you still need to woo, and seduce your wife even tho your still married to her.

I think a lot of men think that marriage = game over when the relationship and courting still occurs, it’s just that now your allowed to be sexual intimate.

As a man I would fall out of love of my wife too if she stopped putting effort into herself and the relationship.

Yep,

Another thing:

Some men think seduction is just giving gifts and saying flowery words. True seduction is having real genuine intent behind your action. Once a woman truly feels loved, heard and seen, she is yours. That's why these game-players end up being left, dumped and divorced, nobody can keep up the pretence for long and people can sense bullshit.

But they will tell their other friends to lovebomb, neg, triangulate and all these other juvenile insecure tactics, as if it works on a self-respecting woman.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The devastating effects of divorce on children should be reason enough to ban it unless there's violence or extreme gaslighting.

It sucks that he's not being a good husband but her children have rights to a stable home, otherwise they will be at a serious disadvantage. Both of them need to communicate with each other.

Also, it sounds like her husband may have depression.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’ve been married to my wife for 3 weeks, unfortunately i think i’ve fallen out of love as well. I talked to her best friend about it, but while speaking to her best friend about it i fell madly in love with her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
with Husband of 15 years.
View attachment 244465View attachment 244466

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is massively perturbing, and ANNOYING, when a somali spot troll goes to other forums and spews deranged propaganda, creating issues out of thin, intoxicating air. Cajaaiib! I analyzed the entire story, and it is nothing but a troll. Too many inconsistencies and inorganic thought processes i saw that were glaringly familiar to me as a culprit here in Somali spot. Get a life

This isn’t just a woman thing. It’s human nature. Men fall out of love all the time, so do women and then you get those that love eternally in both genders.
I agree , but percentage wise divorces are initiated by women 75% to mens 25%.
Most men are clueless as to why women leave “happy” marriages, where they’re provided for and spoiled materially.

Men that aren’t physically or emotionally satisfied fall out of love regardless of how much a domestic queen a woman is or how a great a mother she is to his kids.
As a man myself I wholeheartedly disagree with this notion, because it’s a man’s obligation to please a woman and not vice versa. A woman’s obligations are to give access, to present herself well and to have a sense of adventure.

Men leave women for not presenting themself well or taking care of their looks and not preserving their femininity. Especially when they have multiple options. And guess what such men are in the minority hence 25% divorce rate.

Also, at times couples can outgrow each other or develop different ways of looking at things/interests. At the end of the day, some things are inevitable and part of growth is understanding that you can’t predict the future or shackle your partner to you.
People outgrow one another when their needs are no longer met, like in the original post.

The issue with your approach is that you look at common human phenomenons and approach it in a way to suggest that it is unique to women or more common, when that clearly isn’t the case. Your overall advice makes sense, but you fail to understand that this too applies to husbands as well.
women and men have different needs, women are also failing men just not in these areas. Which are causing women to break up happy homes due suffering.

Also, the idea of a man expecting loyalty from a woman simply because he provides with no understanding that having good qualities vital is ridiculous. Women’s historical loyalty to men with regards to provision was akin to a slave being loyal to his master out of fear of poverty and the overall consequences. In a world in which women are no longer barred from providing for themselves, why would any sane man think a woman has to put up with his inadequate conduct? Would a disgruntled man in a dead end job with a disrespectful boss stay if he was given an opportunity to find a new position? No of course not.
Majority of men hold these old age beliefs, why do you think I’m making these threads? To Shame women for their God given rights?

Last edited:
I agree , but percentage wise divorces are initiated by women 75% to mens 25%.
Most men are clueless as to why women leave “happy” marriages, where they’re provided for and spoiled materially.
Most of these women have been nagging their husbands for years. A woman can tell a man she’s unhappy for multiple years and many men deem it has simple nagging then act surprised. Studies show that women rarely leave marriages out of the blue.
As a man myself I wholeheartedly disagree with this notion, because it’s a man’s obligation to please a woman and not vice versa. A woman’s obligations are to give access, to present herself well and to have a sense of adventure.
Not true. A good marriage is one in which both parties please each other. You can’t be a selfish and bad mannered woman and expect a man to remain happy and think he should make you happy whilst you don’t try and do the things that make him happy.
Men leave women for not presenting themself well or taking care of their looks and not preserving their femininity. Especially when they have multiple options. And guess what such men are in the minority hence 25% divorce rate.
Men leave women for an array of reasons. Example, studies show that a man is 6 times more likely to leave his wife if she is diagnosed with a chronic condition like cancer this vice versa. There are also, many cases of men leaving their wives for their mistresses and then regretting as looking back their wives were indeed miskeen, but simply felt more excitement for the other women, despite regretting it.

Also, the older women become the harder it is for them to preserve their looks. You can’t expect a 60 yr old Islaan to still look like her 25 yr old self and the vast majority of men at 60 are grey and pot bellied. This is why marriage is so much more than just appearance. Love, loyalty and family is what rules at the end of the day.
People outgrow one another when their needs are no longer met, like in the original post.
Yes, men frequently outgrow their wives as well. Not just women which is why it is also important for a woman to try and grow with their husband.
women and men have different needs, women are also failing men just not in these areas. Which are causing women to break up happy homes due suffering.
most men will not leave their wives unless they find a replacement. Women are just a lot more willing to be alone rather than endure a bad spouse. Men are much more likely to cheat and stay rather than leave. You’re simply looking at people staying married regardless of how shambolic these unions are rather than focusing on happy fulfilling unions.
Majority of men hold these old age beliefs, why do you think I’m making these threads? To Shame women for their God given rights?
They’re silly and it is a contributing factor in why women are so unhappy. They want the 1950s style relationship in which women do all the cooking and cleaning despite the fact that women aren’t even being properly provided for or even have the luxury to stay home all day due to the economy. Women are literally working and paying bills along side their husbands. Read about the frustrated and tired women who file for divorce because they literally have to do most things along with working 9-5. That is a major reason, yet funnily enough you’ll ignore that.

Most of these women have been nagging their husbands for years. A woman can tell a man she’s unhappy for multiple years and many men deem it has simple nagging then act surprised. Studies show that women rarely leave marriages out of the blue.
Sure they nag but in ways most men will never understand. Via energy& vibes,body language, through covert language and finally by overt language.The only means of communication most men know, when she has checked out months or even years ago, like the woman in the story
Not true. A good marriage is one in which both parties please each other. You can’t be a selfish and bad mannered woman and expect a man to remain happy and think he should make you happy whilst you don’t try and do the things that make him happy.
Ok, Alright but men have a religious obligation to perform, and if the man fails the deen gives the women the right to divorce.

whereas women have an obligation to never deny access, and a man can divorce his wife if she continually denies him those right.

Men leave women for an array of reasons. Example, studies show that a man is 6 times more likely to leave his wife if she is diagnosed with a chronic condition like cancer this vice versa. There are also, many cases of men leaving their wives for their mistresses and then regretting as looking back their wives were indeed miskeen, but simply felt more excitement for the other women, despite regretting it.
This fits in with the reasons I gave in my previous post, unfortunately it does happens. But women have been known to do the same it’s “human nature remember lol.
Also, the older women become the harder it is for them to preserve their looks. You can’t expect a 60 yr old Islaan to still look like her 25 yr old self and the vast majority of men at 60 are grey and pot bellied. This is why marriage is so much more than just appearance. Love, loyalty and family is what rules at the end of the day.
Men attract mostly by sight unlike women whmostly attract via hearing, so the same way a women loves the sweet tales of charming man. Men enjoy the beauty of a charming women.
Yes, men frequently outgrow their wives as well. Not just women which is why it is also important for a woman to try and grow with their husband.
75% to 25% divorce rate would say other wise, true both sexes have to be in the same wave length in almost all areas of life. Specially in the areas of pleasure, they must be empathetic enough to be each other’s agents of mercy and pleasure.
most men will not leave their wives unless they find a replacement.
Dear Angie, I just love your sense of humor so men monkey branch more then women according to you.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Women are just a lot more willing to be alone rather than endure a bad spouse.
Your actually talking about women that are sick and tired, your average women will always monkey branch for a bigger better deals. With the exception of those who have lost their spirit from abusive relationships
Men are much more likely to cheat and stay rather than leave.
This use to be true but women now cheat more then men, according to new research.

A man can love his wife and sleep with another on a physical basis, and walk away from the ordeal equally in love with his wife.

Where as woman cannot.

You’re simply looking at people staying married regardless of how shambolic these unions are rather than focusing on happy fulfilling unions.
I’m looking at the causes rather then the symptoms, this is a social disease of our time. So why would I focus on healthy individuals if I’m searching for a cure.

They’re silly and it is a contributing factor in why women are so unhappy. They want the 1950s style relationship in which women do all the cooking and cleaning despite the fact that women aren’t even being properly provided for or even have the luxury to stay home all day due to the economy. Women are literally working and paying bills along side their husbands. Read about the frustrated and tired women who file for divorce because they literally have to do most things along with working 9-5. That is a major reason, yet funnily enough you’ll ignore that.
Most men today are raised by single mothers and watching a woman play two roles, is something they grew up with.

They also don’t see women as sexual beings, they think of them as angelic being that only want love in the form of words and material.

when in reality women are ruthless accountants in the business of love. Who reward men that play the game right with loyalty and affection.

It is massively perturbing, and ANNOYING, when a somali spot troll goes to other forums and spews deranged propaganda, creating issues out of thin, intoxicating air. Cajaaiib! I analyzed the entire story, and it is nothing but a troll. Too many inconsistencies and inorganic thought processes i saw that were glaringly familiar to me as a culprit here in Somali spot. Get a life
I enjoy your Dr Jekyll and Hyde, keep up the good work.

I'd say: if the issue can be remedied by the brother being open minded enough to seek improvement in the departments he maybe lacking in, then he should do so. he should work out, eat better, keep up his grooming (hair if he has it, beard, mustache, nails, smell, clothes, etc), he should learn more about how to satisfy his wife (

The Blissful Union, Guide on marriage and intimacy​

is a great book on these topics.

Then, if all of that doesn't work and improve things, then perhaps as a last resort, divorce....

Men that aren’t physically or emotionally satisfied fall out of love regardless of how much a domestic queen a woman is or how a great a mother she is to his kids.
Thats not true. I think as men if a wife is a great mother to our children its a huge, huge reason to remain committed in marriage to her. Most fathers seeing the love that a mother gives to her children and how much they enjoy that love would be hard pressed to disrupt that situation. I say this because I know of a Somali man who is in his late 40s and he is in the middle of a divorce right now. One of the main issues he has with his wife, among others - is how badly she treats their children. Physical, emotional, verbal abuses. I also recall seeing a Somali young woman while I was travelling and she was with a young Somali girl. She must've been walking her home from school but what captivated me the most was how beautiful their bond was. I assume she was an elder sister or something - too young it seemed to be her daughter/mother. But I really spent the rest of my journey thinking about how much of an incredible hooyo she would be to some child someday. May Allah make that easy for her and for all our sisters who want to be mothers.

Trending