Woman enters car thinking its her Uber

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And gets killed. That is before the driver putting lock on the door so she could not walk out, Her killer just got sentence to life in prison

That’s really unfortunate. It’s an understandable mistake to make, I don’t understand how it got her killed. She must have gotten into the car of a madman

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s really unfortunate. It’s an understandable mistake to make, I don’t understand how it got her killed. She must have gotten into the car of a madman

It happened purely random. But me thinks-- her time of death was up. We never chose how we die

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He probably could’ve gotten a manslaughter charge if he didnt lock the car lol

Thank God he didnt-- during his sentencing he was no remorse or sad. Emotionless, people like him repeat the crime out of sheer internal self thirst for it. Glad he will die in prison

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just saw he stabbed her 120 times, this guy is nuts :hova:

I think he was possessed. She fight him off, that turned him off i guess. He was expecting damsel in distress who will spread and lay there

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
And gets killed. That is before the driver putting lock on the door so she could not walk out, Her killer just got sentence to life in prison

Wasn't that the old news one. I remember women being ultra scared and overly cautious when I was picking them up in Lyft and Uber that year. That fucker really hurt our business and he was black too so the women were scared of black drivers for a while. One woman i recall just tried opening my car as I sat at traffic light because her dumb ass didn't check license plate and thought it was her Uber

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wasn't that the old news one. I remember women being ultra scared and overly cautious when I was picking them up in Lyft and Uber that year. That fucker really hurt our business and he was black too so the women were scared of black drivers for a while. One woman i recall just tried opening my car as I sat at traffic light because her dumb ass didn't check license plate and thought it was her Uber

Yes this is at least one year old, he just got sentenced

sick human being. atleastn in us he get life in prison. In uk he would have gotten 10 years and once out received help getting his life back together

Wallahi I will never understand madow men and these crazy crimes they commit so you are telling me this young man went out that night to go kill someone and no he didn't stab her once but 120 times.

That is the thing though madow men think they aren't judged collectively when they do this day and day out, and are plastered all over media I would be crossing streets too hell with the way they are car jacking all over the states here.

Wallahi I will never understand madow men and these crazy crimes they commit so you are telling me this young man went out that night to go kill someone and no he didn't stab her once but 120 times.
Sometimes I think they lie about stabbing that many times. How do you keep stabbing a dead body over and over?

Trending