Woman deprives husband of sex

Xaruun

VIP
Does she not enjoy sex? If she enjoys sex but she still deprives him then she’s probably getting sum on the side

Women are not that complex, it's just that many men are too lazy or entitled to figure it out.

If a woman doesn't want to sleep with her husband, it's simple;

1. He's pissed her off; maybe he was insensitive or rude.
  2. He's neglecting her needs.
  3. He's not fulfilling his duties- for example not providing for the family.
  4. She's tired/overworked.
  5. She's sick.
  6. He's terrible in bed and she cannot endure it anymore.

Instead of thinking "how can I fix this", their first thought it "I will cheat".. ok, good luck with that, your next wife will "deprive" you at some point also, since this kind of man clearly cannot manage to please or understand women at all.

Women are not that complex, it's just that many men are too lazy or entitled to figure it out.

If a woman doesn't want to sleep with her husband, it's simple;

1. He's pissed her off; maybe he was insensitive or rude.
  2. He's neglecting her needs.
  3. He's not fulfilling his duties- for example not providing for the family.
  4. She's tired/overworked.
  5. She's sick.
  6. He's terrible in bed and she cannot endure it anymore.

Instead of thinking "how can I fix this", their first thought it "I will cheat".. ok, good luck with that, your next wife will "deprive" you at some point also.
But the wife isn’t communicating any of that to her husband so how is he supposed to know? I would cheat

But the wife isn’t communicating any of that to her husband so how is he supposed to know? I would cheat

That's why people need to communicate, she needs to express why she doesn't want intimacy and he should ask. If both parties cannot discuss such a matter, then their marriage was doomed from the start.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
If my wife deprives me, I’d cheat with no remorse
Not zina bro, maybe a second wife. Islamically when the wife is disobedient the husband is supposed to deprive HER of sex, not the other way around. This just goes to show how mich the roles have been reversed in western society and how it's collapse is imminent.

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
literally she could be busy. she might need emotional support. she might be having a rough time. there are so many other solutions like talking and being patient instead of getting your cock in another ones pussy

Not zina bro, maybe a second wife. Islamically when the wife is disobedient the husband is supposed to deprive HER of sex, not the other way around. This just goes to show how mich the roles have been reversed in western society and how it's collapse is imminent.

This kind of man will not have multiple wives, he will have multiple divorces. The first wife will ask for a divorce before he goes on honeymoon with the second wife. A man who cannot please or understand one woman, will not manage two.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
This kind of man will not have multiple wives, he will have multiple divorces. The first wife will ask for a divorce before he goes on honeymoon with the second wife. A man who cannot please or understand one woman, will not manage two.
Agreed, he is a cuckold and if he can't satisfy one wife he won't be able to satisfy 2. This is why islam is the solution to our problems, rasulallah's wives used to compete to get to spend the night with him, this is how it should be.

This is one of my worst fears my wife using sex to manipulate me. :farmajoyaab: Make me wonder what the point of being married. It only limits your options.

Agreed, he is a cuckold and if he can't satisfy one wife he won't be able to satisfy 2. This is why islam is the solution to our problems, rasulallah's wives used to compete to get to spend the night with him, this is how it should be.
They used to compete for the prophet because he was the best of all men. These days men can't even come close :hemad:

Maybe it's just me but If I was married I would want to have intimacy a lot with my spouse, so I don't understand married couples that go a week or more without having intercourse like wtf do y'all not like each other?!?!?! And how do you sleep in the same bed and still not want to be physical?!?! May god give us good spouses man cause I would leave a man in a heartbeat if he was refusing sex.

If a man is a provider, genuinely cares about a woman's emotional, mental, physical and financial needs; she's happy. It takes time, emotional intelligence, money and time to keep multiple women and multiple children happy.

They used to compete for the prophet because he was the best of all men. These days men can't even come close :hemad:

It's quite offensive how the image of polygamous marriages has been ruined in Islam. Broke, neglectful men are marrying women in multiple countries and abandoning them for months at a time and they think they are "good men" and "following the Sunnah".

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Exactly, it's because many modern men are leaving the sunnah behind. They can't even take care of their wives expenses, can't discipline children properly, and nag more than women. They want a submissive Aisha but they can't even follow a single sunnah of our nabi, disgraceful.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It not like the honeymoon phase will last forever. For the few who do. Those guys have struck gold

Exactly, it's because many modern men are leaving the sunnah behind. They can't even take care of their wives expenses, can't discipline children properly, and nag more than women. They want a submissive Aisha but they can't even follow a single sunnah of our nabi, disgraceful.

I actually saw a man on here once say that he wants to marry multiple women but he wants all these women to work. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The only incentive for a woman to share her husband is if he's a great provider or has high social capital/respect within the community.

All these "why pay Mahr" topics show there is a real problem with men wanting to become submissive.

Trending

Latest posts