Woman cheats on her BF with her rapist: a tour in woman's brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
She cheated on her bf with her rapist. She did that to regain control, an insatiable desire they have to manipulate the situation. If that is her way of finding peace, then so be it. But like in every situation a miskeen guy gets fucked over, this case her boyfriend. He had nothing to do but he got cucked bigly

Let this be a lesson to all guys. @CanIDimo Tag the men and remind them of the dangers of the female rationale

'I Cheated On My Boyfriend With My Rapist'
By seducing my assaulter, I was reclaiming the control I'd lost over my body and identity.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/rep...l3GwCqNVDWMhHsNVM7gJvSTwlNVqVGoypGCuJIvNikHYE

Interesting, there was a study done in 2009 that concluded a large percent of women have rape fantasies. Might explain this womans behavior :yacadiim:

"Abstract
This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Interesting, there was a study done in 2009 that concluded a large percent of women have rape fantasies. Might explain this womans behavior :yacadiim:

"Abstract
This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
I think it’s less of being rough and barbaric. More like a lot of women want men to be more forceful when it comes to sex, usually with someone they trust. Rape is painful mainly because women aren’t aroused by some stranger covering their mouth, assaulting and hitting them. At home with someone you trust and know won’t seriously hurt you and will listen if you no longer feel safe? Absolutely. You know like being in control and all that. Plus apparently the same is for men, a lot of men enjoy being dominat in the bedroom. Maybe it’s just nature.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wait so she returned to the rapist? Where are those acreaming intersectionalist feminist who usually scream rape culture?:umwhat:

I think it’s less of being rough and barbaric. More like a lot of women want men to be more forceful when it comes to sex, usually with someone they trust. Rape is painful mainly because women aren’t aroused by some stranger covering their mouth, assaulting and hitting them. At home with someone you trust and know won’t seriously hurt you and will listen if you no longer feel safe? Absolutely. You know like being in control and all that. Plus apparently the same is for men, a lot of men enjoy being dominat in the bedroom. Maybe it’s just nature.

Most women are into dominant and assertive male partners, especially when it comes to ciyaarta sariirta, and like wise men like women to assume the passive role, there is definitely a genetic component to that.

Most of the women in the study probably enjoy role playing that simulates "rape", doubt they would opt for the real thing. But there are those freak individuals who probably get off on being assualted.

A_A

Most women are into dominant and assertive male partners, especially when it comes to ciyaarta sariirta, and like wise men like women to assume the passive role, there is definitely a genetic component to that.

Most of the women in the study probably enjoy role playing that simulates "rape", doubt they would opt for the real thing. But there are those freak individuals who probably get off on being assualted.
The scary thing is if there are a small percentage of women who actually like extreme forceful AKA rape fantasies. Then are there men who are the same in a extremely dominant way? Like there has to be someone out there who doesn’t understand what a “stimulation” is. That’s the shit that keeps me up at night. :jaynerd:

The scary thing is if there are a small percentage of women who actually like extreme forceful AKA rape fantasies. Then are there men who are the same in a extremely dominant way? Like there has to be someone out there who doesn’t understand what a “stimulation” is. That’s the shit that keeps me up at night. :jaynerd:

Yes, there are definetly men out there who can only feel sexual gratification by sexually assualting and hurting women. These guys are the serial rapists you hear about on the news. There are even people who enjoy filming and watching snuff films where women are being raped and killed, scary thing is some of these films are actually real. Think about it, there's dude who only orgasm once their unwilling sexual partner is dead. Waxay u badanyihiin dadka cadaanka ah, iska ilaali.

A_A

Yes, there are definetly men out there who can only feel sexual gratification by sexually assualting and hurting women. These guys are the serial rapists you hear about on the news. There are even people who enjoy filming and watching snuff films where women are being raped and killed, scary thing is some of these films are actually real. Think about it, there's dude who only orgasm once their unwilling sexual partner is dead. Waxay u badanyihiin dadka cadaanka ah, iska ilaali.
That’s enough internet for me today.
Here is some eye bleach to any poor fellow who comes upon this thread. Bob Ross petting a deer.
mQPu8XH.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She cheated on her bf with her rapist. She did that to regain control, an insatiable desire they have to manipulate the situation. If that is her way of finding peace, then so be it. But like in every situation a miskeen guy gets fucked over, this case her boyfriend. He had nothing to do but he got cucked bigly

Let this be a lesson to all guys. @CanIDimo Tag the men and remind them of the dangers of the female rationale

'I Cheated On My Boyfriend With My Rapist'
By seducing my assaulter, I was reclaiming the control I'd lost over my body and identity.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/rep...l3GwCqNVDWMhHsNVM7gJvSTwlNVqVGoypGCuJIvNikHYE

We all rationalize weirdly when we r doing something wrong. I rather her disguise her animalistic natural desire to sleep with her rapists with 'reclaim her lost control over her body & identity"

Whatever floats your boat sister. I wonder what her cucked bf rationale to deal with this be?

"I am waiting turn to sleep with her so that we can have imaginary rape scene role play"?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We all rationalize weirdly when we r doing something wrong. I rather her disguise her animalistic natural desire to sleep with her rapists with 'reclaim her lost control over her body & identity"

Whatever floats your boat sister. I wonder what her cucked bf rationale to deal with this be?

"I am waiting turn to sleep with her so that we can have imaginary rape scene role play"?

:gucciwhat:He will support her in her time of need and be understanding and wait until she is willing to talk about it. Maybe after a few more sessions of her going back to old dude.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.