Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust the somali police with a bucket of water if I was on fire :ayaanswag: How did they all manage to sleep with the same girl and not realise lmao the entire department z3zrULC nah

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
My cousins have access to the best education (abaarso and sheikh) while your cousins are gang raping and recording themselves

But have a lower literacy rate?

Listen Somaliland is only a great place if you do well and is ideal for the average diaspora. But if you're an average Somali what good is Abaarso going to do if you can't afford to send your kids to primary school or teach them to read.

Puntland takes that of the equation with free education for the poor and free healthcare. Somaliland's healthcare has been crippling for the last decade.

waraabe

Your superior
But have a lower literacy rate?

Listen Somaliland is only a great place if you do well and is ideal for the average diaspora. But if you're an average Somali what good is Abaarso going to do if you can't afford to send your kids to primary school or teach them to read.

Puntland takes that of the equation with free education for the poor and free healthcare. Somaliland's healthcare has been crippling for the last decade.

Somaliland has free education up to University. Try again puntlander

TheLibertarianQuiche

A 2013 FSNAU survey indicates considerable differences per region, with the autonomous northeastern Puntland region having the highest registered literacy rate at 72%.

Source: "Family Ties: Remittances and Livelihoods Support in Puntland and Somaliland"(PDF). FSNAU. Retrieved 8 September 2014.

Somaliland literacy rate: Female: 25.8% Male: 49.7% Total: 37.8%

Source: https://www.unicef.org/somalia/SOM_resources_somalilandmics4sum.pdf

@waraabe

Bu.. Bu..But muh ictiraaf.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mindblown:

HIV+ people should be put down, or at least quarantined for life

TheLibertarianQuiche

Puntland is untrustworthy region who dresses up their teens as isis to get more aid so of course they would lie about their literacy rates. Also comparing a provence of 700k people to a nation of 4m people is stupid but hey puntland has also a space program innit

All I hear is calaacal.

1. I used credible sources to prove the literacy rate difference.
2. Most Somaliland projects are aid funded.
3. Somaliland is legally a province of Somalia
4. Puntland doesn't have 700k people. The UN recognises that Bari has more than 700k in what was said to be a Hawiye-centric report.

As for untrustworthiness..

What Somaliland did with $10 million dollars aid...

Before:
15016390.jpg

After:
IMG_0514.jpg

Didn't know cladding cost $10 million USD....

What Puntland is doing with a $10 million USD (LOAN)
IMG_1142-1.jpg

IMG_1140-1.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1143-1.jpg

AND...

The project consists of paving a new runway around 2,200 meters in length and 45 meters in width, with shoulders of about 65 meters on each side. It also includes a passenger terminal building of an area of 1,000 meters consisting of two floors to accommodate 120 passengers, a control tower with a height of 25 meters, an alley perpendicular to the runway with a width of 50 meters, an apron area with a width of 100 meters and length of 200 meters, a lighting system, drainage system, firefighting station, a 2.5-meter fence, and safety equipment. Additionally, the deal entails consulting and engineering services for design and supervision of work construction.

Progress so far..

We handle money better.

waraabe

Your superior
All I hear is calaacal.

1. I used credible sources to prove the literacy rate difference.
2. Most Somaliland projects are aid funded.
3. Somaliland is legally a province of Somalia
4. Puntland doesn't have 700k people. The UN recognises that Bari has more than 700k in what was said to be a Hawiye-centric report.

As for untrustworthiness..

What Somaliland did with $10 million dollars aid...

Before:
15016390.jpg

After:
IMG_0514.jpg

Didn't know cladding cost $10 million USD....

What Puntland is doing with a $10 million USD (LOAN)
IMG_1142-1.jpg

IMG_1140-1.jpg

IMG_1141-1.jpg

IMG_1143-1.jpg

AND...

Progress so far..

We handle money better.

Come back when you stop filming your rapes

TheLibertarianQuiche

Come back when you stop filming your rapes
http://www.somalilandsun.com/contac...of-traditional-law-in-rape-cases-now-illegal-

According to the sexual assault referral office of Somaliland's Ministry of health Last year saw 195 rape cases reported to the police, 67 out of that number were children under the age of ten and 19 years old boy.... The fine equivalent for one year in prison [for a rape charge] is 2,740,500 Somaliland shillings [about US$421.61].

Your province gives out fines for rape cases.

$421 USD how gaajo are you?

:mindblown:

HIV+ people should be put down, or at least quarantined for life

It's 2017. Diabetes is today more dangerous than HIV 100 fold. HIV is basically cured. You can have kids and live til old age and you can't infect anyone and it's totally out of your system. Its totally undetectable in their blood if they continue medication. It's only the stigma that exists. We're close to a HIV vaccine so you don't even catch it to begin with.

We've come a long way

TheLibertarianQuiche

It's 2017. Diabetes is today more dangerous than HIV 100 fold. HIV is basically cured. You can have kids and live til old age and can't infect anyone and it's totally out of your system. Its undetectable in their blood. It's only the stigma that exists. We're close to a HIV vaccine.

You can have kids with HIV...

:leon:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You can have kids with HIV...

:leon:

they're apparently really close to curing most kids born from an HIV woman. they almost succeeded with a baby not too long ago and i assume are gonna keep going till they perfect it. not sure what news there is on that atm.

HIV is nowhere near the death sentence it used to be.

TheLibertarianQuiche

they're apparently really close to curing most kids born from an HIV woman. they almost succeeded with a baby not too long ago and i assume are gonna keep going till they perfect it. not sure what news there is on that atm.

HIV is nowhere near the death sentence it used to be.

Wow if white people went from being savages to this then I have hope for Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the one area i unilaterally agree with AJ on is the HIV thing.

he's actually knowledgeable on it :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending