Woman almost dead during sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats impressive sxb. Hopefully you know not to pinch hard the nerve and the spongy part, i heard it makes the cock feel like rubber sthing like that.

walahi alot of somali guys think it doesnt work. we need to educate faaraxs asap, imagine their self esteem after gainin extra inch or 2.

it works but takes hard work and dedication, i started and stopped many times..
basically it takes as much effort as it takes to get washboard abs for a skinny faraax with a beer belly.

Prolly 36. Why does it matter? old guys need to keep their swords sharp and enjoy hedonistic lifestyle

no hedonistic lifestyle quit that 8 years ago.
but you need a sharper and fatter tool after your wife gives birth..
you can spend a few thousand dollars on cosmetic pussy surgery to tighten it and make it seem like a 18 year old girls.

but i went the longer harder route for vanity purposes..

lol

Prolly 36. Why does it matter? old guys need to keep their swords sharp and enjoy hedonistic lifestyle
I didn't say there was anything wrong, it just caught me off guard. Older folks are typically more conservative when discussing these matters.
I'm guessing you're old too :fantasia2:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
no hedonistic lifestyle quit that 8 years ago.
but you need a sharper and fatter tool after your wife gives birth..
you can spend a few thousand dollars on cosmetic pussy surgery to tighten it and make it seem like a 18 year old girls.

but i went the longer harder route for vanity purposes..

lol
Damn man! hedonism lifestyle doesnt finish with marriage. you can still spin a bunch on young malabs.

Ahh i miss youngs malab walaahi. used to deflower malabs as young as 15 when i was 17 with my newfound jelqed thick gus, the gland looked like a mushroom cuz the gland got bigger and more shapely, it looked like a guy wearing his cap in snapback. alot of girls were impressed. :banderas:

El padrone

I didn't say there was anything wrong, it just caught me off guard. Older folks are typically more conservative when discussing these matters.
I'm guessing you're old too :fantasia2:
Yeah Im celebrating ruby jubilee next month insha allah! I have plans to keep porking till ny 90s

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
damn you do that jelqing too, discovered that in 1998, was lazy but finally got around to it and 9months later gained 1" and an extra .5" girth was so happy with my 7." and large girth i stopped.. a decade later and the effects of partying, drugs, and smoking and lack of exercise made me lose over 1" and i was back to square one.

Started healthy diet , extercise, and jelqing + hanging and in 7 months i am back to my 7" the world average in 5.5"

takes time and effort but worth it guys..

i know a miskeen with a micro penis 4" and after 2 years of work he is over 6" just above average..
Thats impressive sxb. Hopefully you know not to pinch hard the nerve and the spongy part, i heard it makes the cock feel like rubber sthing like that.

walahi alot of somali guys think it doesnt work. we need to educate faaraxs asap, imagine their self esteem after gainin extra inch or 2.
i heard about penis stretching but didn't really look into it. Can you guys elaborate the methods you use ?

El padrone

i heard about penis stretching but didn't really look into it. Can you guys elaborate the methods you use ?
Everyones uses different grips. mine was right hand OK grip. first oil up and maintain a small erection good for grip. the purpose is to get blood flowing to glands. avoid hard boners. Then oil up your semi hard cock, with your right hand make OK grip at the base, working across the length push blood and pressure to the gland. its one rep when you reach the gland head (dont touch the gland or you risk nutting). repeat with your left hand. keep one OK grip at the base to stop blood flowing back to body.

You can make 3 sets of 50 reps per day for 6 months. half inch guaranteed if you do it right.

Your cock will grow thick and the gland much bigger than the cock itself with mushroomed head. a trademark shape for those with a gus that lifts.

A cock cant get too big, thus i plan to gain another half or inch next year and bring the total gains to three inches and reach 9 inch schlong. insha allah

Keep us updated on your progress.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Everyones uses different grips. mine was right hand OK grip. first oil up and maintain a small erection good for grip. the purpose is to get blood flowing to glands. avoid hard boners. Then oil up your semi hard cock, with your right hand make OK grip at the base, working across the length push blood and pressure to the gland. its one rep when you reach the gland head (dont touch the gland or you risk nutting). repeat with your left hand. keep one OK grip at the base to stop blood flowing back to body.

You can make 3 sets of 50 reps per day for 6 months. half inch guaranteed if you do it right.

Your cock will grow thick and the gland much bigger than the cock itself with mushroomed head. a trademark shape for those with a gus that lifts.

A cock cant get too big, thus i plan to gain another half or inch next year and bring the total gains to three inches and reach 9 inch schlong. insha allah

Keep us updated on your progress.
Im 6.8 inch. 7.5 gus would be perfect for them thick xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts