Woman almost dead during sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
A Chinese woman almost died after her ovarian cyst popped during sex with her husband.
26-year-old Xiao Qing hadn’t seen her husband for six months when they reunited, but she was rushed to hospital after sex, suffering from acute abdominal pain.
She had ruptured an ovarian cyst which then led to her losing 40 per cent of all her blood.
According to the NHS, ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman’s ovary) are very common and there are usually no symptoms.
They usually appear and disappear naturally without the need for any treatment.
Dr Huang Mei from the Hunan Provincial People's Hospital told the Xiaoxiang Morning Post that Xiao Qing wasn’t pregnant, but a CT scan had found that she had a large quantity of blood and fluid in her abdomen and pelvic area.
Dr Huang performed a diagnostic laparoscopy (also known as keyhole surgery) on Xiao Qing, which showed the doctors that she had a hemoperitoneum (the presence of blood in the peritoneal cavity).
“There was about 1,500ml of blood loss in her abdomen, which was about 40 per cent of her blood volume,” Dr Huang said.
“If she was sent in later, there would be life-threatening risks.”
Fortunately Xiao Qing survived.
But doctors discovered that she also had a three centimetre cyst in her right ovary, which they then removed.
According to Dr Huang, there were two possible ways in which the ovarian cyst could have ruptured.
The first could be down to high blood pressure during part of the menstrual cycle, but the rupture could also have occurred due to passionate sex, where a partner could tear the cyst.
Xiao Qing is now believed to be recovering from her surgery.

sauce: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...cyst-pops-xiao-qing-china-blood-a7911846.html

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
A Chinese woman almost died after her ovarian cyst popped during sex with her husband.
26-year-old Xiao Qing hadn’t seen her husband for six months when they reunited, but she was rushed to hospital after sex, suffering from acute abdominal pain.
She had ruptured an ovarian cyst which then led to her losing 40 per cent of all her blood.
According to the NHS, ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman’s ovary) are very common and there are usually no symptoms.
They usually appear and disappear naturally without the need for any treatment.
Dr Huang Mei from the Hunan Provincial People's Hospital told the Xiaoxiang Morning Post that Xiao Qing wasn’t pregnant, but a CT scan had found that she had a large quantity of blood and fluid in her abdomen and pelvic area.
Dr Huang performed a diagnostic laparoscopy (also known as keyhole surgery) on Xiao Qing, which showed the doctors that she had a hemoperitoneum (the presence of blood in the peritoneal cavity).
“There was about 1,500ml of blood loss in her abdomen, which was about 40 per cent of her blood volume,” Dr Huang said.
“If she was sent in later, there would be life-threatening risks.”
Fortunately Xiao Qing survived.
But doctors discovered that she also had a three centimetre cyst in her right ovary, which they then removed.
According to Dr Huang, there were two possible ways in which the ovarian cyst could have ruptured.
The first could be down to high blood pressure during part of the menstrual cycle, but the rupture could also have occurred due to passionate sex, where a partner could tear the cyst.
Xiao Qing is now believed to be recovering from her surgery.

sauce: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...cyst-pops-xiao-qing-china-blood-a7911846.html
Bisinka there is only two explanations here...
Gigantic gus/small sill

El padrone

You can't do damage with a dick under 7 inches sxb.

:farmajoyaab:
I have been jelqing since 17 sxb. I gained 2 inches. its 8 now. alx.

anyway the siil is only 4 inches deep. its not about the size but the power of pounding you send thru her ovaries

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

anyway the siil is only 4 inches deep. its not about the size but the power of pounding you send thru her ovaries
Nah sxb is all about the size, when I was 16 I had a 5inch pecker but when I reached 20 suddenly my pecker went to a decent size of 7.5.

There was a difference in reaction when I went in them sugar walls.

El padrone

Nah sxb is all about the size, when I was 16 I had a 5inch pecker but when I reached 20 suddenly my pecker went to a decent size of 7.5.

There was a difference in reaction when I went in them sugar walls.
Lol! still if you go slow and sensual theres no damage. after size its how hard you thrust and pound the malab walls

damn you do that jelqing too, discovered that in 1998, was lazy but finally got around to it and 9months later gained 1" and an extra .5" girth was so happy with my 7." and large girth i stopped.. a decade later and the effects of partying, drugs, and smoking and lack of exercise made me lose over 1" and i was back to square one.

Started healthy diet , extercise, and jelqing + hanging and in 7 months i am back to my 7" the world average in 5.5"

takes time and effort but worth it guys..

i know a miskeen with a micro penis 4" and after 2 years of work he is over 6" just above average..

damn you do that jelqing too, discovered that in 1998, was lazy but finally got around to it and 9months later gained 1" and an extra .5" girth was so happy with my 7." and large girth i stopped.. a decade later and the effects of partying, drugs, and smoking and lack of exercise made me lose over 1" and i was back to square one.

Started healthy diet , extercise, and jelqing + hanging and in 7 months i am back to my 7" the world average in 5.5"

i know a miskeen with a micro penis 4" and after 2 years of work he is over 6" just above average..
how old are you? :damedamn:

El padrone

Thats impressive sxb. Hopefully you know not to pinch hard the nerve and the spongy part, i heard it makes the cock feel like rubber sthing like that.

walahi alot of somali guys think it doesnt work. we need to educate faaraxs asap, imagine their self esteem after gainin extra inch or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.