Woke Reer SSC condemns FGS

I noticed their support on social media for the FGS has been dying down. They realized their constant ass kissing for niggas in an Amisom bunker who couldn't give a fukk about them didn't get them nowhere.

reer

VIP
snm secessionists baa afafkooda kaga xaarayo i don't wanna see any harti waqooyi slander farmajo

reer

VIP
He hasn't done shit for Hartis and neglected them
why should farmajo help people who want to stay under dhuuso bihi? las anod has been under secessionists for over a decade do you want farmajo to save them from themselves?

reer

VIP
i have been critical of farmajo the past 2 years laakiin im seeing this el presidente slander from irir and kablalax imma defend him out of tolnimo:salute: @Adaawe

i have been critical of farmajo the past 2 years laakiin im seeing this el presidente slander from irir and kablalax imma defend him out of tolnimo:salute: @Adaawe
Saxib you were always with him just undercover.
You remind me of the undercover police in the protests in USA that were destroying businesses.

Rolls the red carpet out to be ruled by a secessionist qabil and says a nigga guarded by fufu has forsaken us.

:francis:
I see the guy mentioned he’s from Budhoodle. They’re the real ones that reject the secessionist qabil time and time again and have no problem fighting them. The ones in sool keep dragging their name down. Had they made up the bulk of dhulbahante in sool, they either would of been part of PL or made their own state. Waa raag

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
20E7C2DC-0C18-4B54-8693-DA5794958F39.gif

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I see it’s always the same old people mentioning Dhulbahante on here and making threads about us.
:mjlaugh:
Buuhoodle want nothing to do with PL why bother make this thread.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ofcourse what has FGS ever done for the Dhulbahante cause? They have been twerking for the the amisom colony down south for two decades now, and they haven’t done all shit for them. Only humiliated them on more then one occasion. :pachah1:

A woke Dhulo is anti-FGS all though doesn’t even matter whether they are pro or anti FGS as most of Dhulo territory is under SL control.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Farmaajo has nothing to offer them and they have nothing to offer him either.

As Somalis say, labo qaawan isma qaaddo :icon lol:

Trending