Wode Maya in South Sudan

Wode Maya is that guy who goes to African countries and selects specific parts of it to make them seem like a paradise, but this is besides the point of the post.
Check out the morphology and and facial structures. "black" is not a true racial description as some might believe

Last edited:
I wonder why he hasn't visited North African countries. I think he considers the Maghreb/Berberia & Egypt to be far too alien/foreign to the rest of Africa.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wode Maya is that guy who goes to African countries and selects specific parts of it to make them seem like a paradise, but this is besides the point of the post.
Check out the morphology and and facial structures. "black" is not a true racial description as some might believe
If i ever see 1 of these niggas in my tuulo i will call the police

Is he washing himself with urine :susp:
Fresh piss has antibacterial qualities, similar to fress human piss

Still disgusting, if you have cows and fire you have enough to make soap

I wonder why he hasn't visited North African countries. I think he considers the Maghreb/Berberia & Egypt to be far too alien/foreign to the rest of Africa.
He wants to show the good side of Africa with a positive message to break the stereotypes and ignorance people have of Africans. North African countries are well known and don't really need that much representation compared to the rest.

remember when he went to ethopia and he was simping for the women. Allot of habesha niggas wrote racist shit in the comments
:mjlol:

A lot of insecure Bantus in the comment too "not all Ethiopians look like that" or "these women are not the majority, the majority look like S-Sudanese" "you don't represent all Ethiopians" Why are Bantus salty that Horn Africans look like Horn Africans and try to bantuized/nilotized us, because they know they can't compete.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts