Wode Maya in Rwanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Btw the girls he interviewed most seem to be Tutsi (easy to tell from their small noses and slim figure). What happened to the majority H.u.tu?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Idk but this guy always felt sellout-ish to me. I dislike him for no reason, his eagerness to be Chinese and accepted as one always felt weird.

Haha. Wode Maya! I used to watch his videos when he lived in China. He talked about letting Africans representing Africans because people had fucked up and ignorant perception of us. So he wanted to do an African tour. I like the man's spirit, and I hope he brings the same energy with him when he travels through the continent.

"Tien means heaven in Chinese. Are you from heaven?" The guy has no chill.:pachah1:
The people from Rwanda seem very laid back and chill, and the females are good-natured. @CaliSomali I hope you're not the strong, independent black woman type. :lolbron:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wode Maya is that little Ghanaian guy making videos about being an African in China and more recently he is promoting Sub-Saharan African countries.
Aah so it was that guy abihiis ha waso he was so afraid in China in couple videos the Chinese looked like they wanted to eat him.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
upload_2019-3-18_12-3-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending