With Oday Xaaf days numbered....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The rest of these regions are pathetic weaklings. It's back to the early 2000s, I guess.
:francis:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Madoobe panicking right now, Gaas should replace him in the August election

maxresdefault.jpg

I do not know why softass hgs just get rid of those two and take xamar back

Its not about being soft sxb, you have to realize that those who took out Xaaf were HG themselves, even Qeybdiid was in Galkacyo telling Sacads not to fight for Xaaf against SFG, in short Xaaf was defeated by his own tol.

Many HG believe in the Centralist Dowlad and that its HAG that own the Government and whatever Farmaajo does its in interest of HAG.

Its not about being soft sxb, you have to realize that those who took out Xaaf were HG themselves, even Qeybdiid was in Galkacyo telling Sacads not to fight for Xaaf against SFG, in short Xaaf was defeated by his own tol.

Many HG believe in the Centralist Dowlad and that its HAG that own the Government and whatever Farmaajo does its in interest of HAG.
Maybe but he can't try that shit in jl as he will be shamed and shown the door even with madowe if it comes to that but i doubt a caged man can do anything there besides lookin like a fool like hassan before him

Their idiots as one minute their saying we are going to kill you to him/kheyre and next minute pull this kind of shit smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts