With farmaajo No need for Ethiopia 'S meddling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only if he is worth it, maybe General Gebre trying to get revenge on Farmaajo for dissing him. I would count it because General Gebre is not onlly richer but more powerful than the UN puppet Farmaajo. Remember that women love power and money so, never count it out.

Do you live in some alternate universe where Ethiopia isn't a fourth world shithole

:sheed:

The way you describe them you'd think they were Germany or something

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Only if he is worth it, maybe General Gebre trying to get revenge on Farmaajo for dissing him. I would count it because General Gebre is not onlly richer but more powerful than the UN puppet Farmaajo. Remember that women love power and money so, never count it out.
Come on general gebre is a small xabashi man. I don't think he manage the big hawiye booty.
What are you doing in the marfiish ina abti? Yaab ba ba leedahay. :yacadiim:
Drink tea, chat shit, watch football ... marfish is my second home. I don't chew qad or do shisha tho.

Do you live in some alternate universe where Ethiopia isn't a fourth world shithole

The way you describe them you'd think they were Germany or something

Are you talking about the most powerful army in Sub-Saharan Africa that fights in Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea and Sudan.

Come on general gebre is a small xabashi man. I don't think he manage the big hawiye booty.

Drink tea, chat shit, watch football ... marfish is my second home. I don't chew qad or do shisha tho.
The habeshi that slapped Abdulahi Yusuf aka Canuck's uncle into respecting Ethiopia, if he can disrespect Abdulahi Yusuf then he can disrespect Farmaajo as well.

Gambar

VIP

The marfiish is the devils playground. Habbo ha ku noqon.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you talking about the most powerful army in Sub-Saharan Africa that fights in Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea and Sudan.

That's like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics

:mjlol:

I can understand why it's a big deal to you if you're in that shithole, but I can assure you to the rest of the world Ethiopia is one of the poorest and most aid dependent countries on the planet.

That's like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics

:mjlol:

I can understand why it's a big deal to you if you're in that shithole, but I can assure you to the rest of the world Ethiopia is one of the poorest and most aid dependent countries on the planet.
You aren't in the rest of the world, don't try to pretend that you are European or Asian, you are just a silly African who is Somali. Africa is your continent and your whole world so, please don't try to compare yourself to the rest of the world.

Ethiopia is the dream all African countries including Somalia; having a big army that is able to control the country with absolute force and start a developmental agenda. Look at Chad, Central African Republic or Democratic Republic of Congo. All these countries have a civil war going on because they don't have a strong central government so, Ethiopia is a hero of Africa that can withstand any force.

Gambar

VIP
The habeshi that slapped Abdulahi Yusuf aka Canuck's uncle into respecting Ethiopia, if he can disrespect Abdulahi Yusuf then he can disrespect Farmaajo as well.

Somalis love to repeat nonsense :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol: he slapped him kulaha. Caydiid was the one saying Ethiopia and Somalia should join doqonka.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You aren't in the rest of the world, don't try to pretend that you are European or Asian, you are just a silly African who is Somali. Africa is your continent and your whole world so, please don't try to compare yourself to the rest of the world.

Ethiopia is the dream all African countries including Somalia; having a big army that is able to control the country with absolute force and start a developmental agenda. Look at Chad, Central African Republic or Democratic Republic of Congo. All these countries have a civil war going on because they don't have a strong central government so, Ethiopia is a hero of Africa that can withstand any force.

The small city I live in has a population of 1 million people, and a gdp of $95 billion.

Ethiopia has a population of 100 million and a gdp of $67 billion.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Seriously, what do they pay you in, teff free shoulder dances and expired food aid?

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

The small city I live in has a population of 1 million people, and a gdp of $95 billion.

Ethiopia has a population of 100 million and a gdp of $67 billion.

Seriously, what do they pay you in, teff free shoulder dances and expired food aid?

First IMF never released the latest GDP stats, the last one was 2014 and secondly the city you live in has already developed. Ethiopia just started developing so, please think about 40 years of development with average annual growth of 8-11% percent.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
First IMF never released the latest GDP stats, the last one was 2014 and secondly the city you live in has already developed. Ethiopia just started developing so, please think about 40 years of development with average annual growth of 8-11% percent.

My Ethiopian friend, I'm quite certain I can pay you far more than your current employers for your interest defense services.

They pay you in galeey and masago, I will pay you in actual dollars.

Repeat after me:

Guulwade Siyaad, aabihi garashada geyga yagoo!

giphy.gif

My Ethiopian friend, I'm quite certain I can pay you far more than your current employers for your interest defense services.

They pay you in galeey and masago, I will pay you in actual dollars.

Repeat after me:

Guulwade Siyaad, aabihi garashada geyga yagoo!

giphy.gif
Merhan is dead..............

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Merhan is dead..............

The offer still stands.

PM for details.

If this thread is being monitored by your Ethiopian handlers, inform them I will also be purchasing their services.

How does $1 a day sound? Certainly a step up from your daily wage of left over doro wat?

The offer still stands.

PM for details.

If this thread is being monitored by your Ethiopian handlers, inform them I will also be purchasing their services.

How does $1 a day sound? Certainly a step up from your daily wage of left over doro wat?
Again as I stated; Merhan is dead.

Farmaajo tries the same thing and this time the next Aidid won't allow him to walk out alive....

Listen sharamota @shaytan i got your number, unfortunately your country is famous for having lowest IQ in world. So, you suck in trolling. First you came here as good Christian after obversing us for time. You started using your little info in stirring shit here. We as Somalis do not identify ourselves as haw or Darood only but rather use our subclans. So, stop this silly game of divide and conquer and go back to your raw meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending