With farmaajo No need for Ethiopia 'S meddling

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Very sad, where is your comeback other than calling me anti-Somalia. I stated facts here and that is why Farmaajo doesn't even have control over his own city and can't even walk without Amisom. This is a fact that he doesn't even control all of Somalia so, please remember legally Somaliland is Somalia and Farmaajo has no control over it.
Forget about Somaliland, farmaajo doesn't have a say over Puntland. The federal government of somalia partially controls muqdisho. Farmaajo is a mayor not a president.
Where are the fireworks?:drakewtf:

I see landers in here throwing salt. Sad.
Oh please stop it:drakelaugh:everything he does is celebrated.

@Canuck what you doing for Eid ul farmaaj?

Gambar

VIP
The so, called president of Somalia can't even visit part of Somalia, now that is sad. He went and cried to UAE and nothing stopped so, stop embarrassing yourself.

Wallahi that was embarrassing. If he believes in Somalinimo, why doesn't he make a visit to S/Land? Ceeb badaana. That is the most cowardly thing ever.

It seems you don't like facts and that you are mentally challenged, in other words "retarded." There is no Farmaajo without Ethiopia, please learn how time and events work. If Ethiopia didn't invade then ICU would have ruled Somalia with Islamic law today and Farmaajo wouldn't even exist in Somali politics.

He should be thanking and kissing the feet of Dr. Mulatu Teshome/Haile Mariam Deselegn and bowing to the grave of Meles Zenawi.

Kkkkkk

Wallahi that was embarrassing. If he believes in Somalinimo, why doesn't he make a visit to S/Land? Ceeb badaana. That is the most cowardly thing ever.
He knows damn that Isaacs don't play around; they already seen what the coward Merhans do when they are in power, he can come to Hergasia but he won't leave Hergasia alive. That is why he runs to Turkey or Arab countries to get help with Somaliland.

He knows damn that Isaacs don't play around; they already seen what the coward Merhans do when they are in power, he can come to Hergasia but he won't leave Hergasia alive. That is why he runs to Turkey or Arab countries to get help with Somaliland.

He can not even go to buntland with the way gaas has been acting recently:siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP

Some people are hoping he is going to be the second coming of afweyne. If he has the balls he will step foot in Berbera and tell them that.

@waraabe come get your friends they're giving me a sodium overdose with their circlejerk and ruining a perfectly fine thread.

Nobody even mentioned Somaliland or Isaaq :ohlord:

Gambar

VIP
What a shame, the once great somalia has been reduced to a few streets in Xamar and become an AU dependency:mjlol:

I just hope the suffering stops; these greedy politicians all want to be president (figure head) for a couple of years then leave with 5 homes under their belt. It's disgusting how fat these politicians are while the average Somali is starving.

Forget about Mogadishu, he doesn't control suuqa bakaaraha:lolbron:
He is so, hated that Amisom is protecting him 24/7 from other Somalis. I always wonder if there is a Amisom soldier sleeping next to Farmaajo at night just maybe to protect him for his wife also. All Somalis are threat to Faraamjo and so, called country is in war with other Somalis not foreigners...........

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He is so, hated that Amisom is protecting him 24/7 from other Somalis. I always wonder if there is a Amisom soldier sleeping next to Farmaajo at night just maybe to protect him for his wife also.

All Somalis are threat to Faraamjo and so, called country in war with other Somalis not foreigners...........
He is not a president.

Mursade women are very promiscuous, do you think his wife would cheat on him with a amisom soldier?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Murursade women are promiscuous? Did you just make that up?
I don't want to derail but they are like the abgaal. The niiko is a central part of their dhaqan. Haven't you ever heard of "niikada mursade"? All the farrahs joke about it in my local marfish.

He is not a president.

Mursade women are very promiscuous, do you think his wife would cheat on him with a Amisom soldier?
Only if he is worth it, maybe General Gebre trying to get revenge on Farmaajo for dissing him. I would count it because General Gebre is not onlly richer but more powerful than the UN puppet Farmaajo. Remember that women love power and money so, never count it out.

Gambar

VIP
I don't want to derail but they are like the abgaal. The niiko is a central part of their dhaqan. Haven't you ever heard of "niikada mursade"? All the farrahs joke about it in the marfish.

What are you doing in the marfiish ina abti? Yaab ba ba leedahay. :yacadiim:

@Gambar @crudetruth @shaytan

I saw this on somnet a while back

Thought it's relevant
ugandisho_HUTU.jpg

This was made by hawdian, aka awraastale

too funny:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts