William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Abaq Ogadens in Wajir need to unite politically it’s very sad seeing the situation right now. Congratulation to MP Adow for winning the seat. Come next election Ogadens should learn a lesson. A United house is much better than a divided one. We didn’t gain any of the top seats in Wajir & we even lost the women’s rep & governor race due to our disunity & Madax adeeg. Come next election and we need to find way to give Wajir south & East settled by Ogadens more constituency and representation in the government.
Aden lost?
:damn:

In Mandera, Wajir, and Moyale, Masarre a tiny clan has won 6 seats including MPs, senators, deputy governors etc. They have done exceedingly well.

Adow is a good man. Ogadenism took a hit after the treachery of 2017 but it is being worked on.
It's good to be optimistic but reality will always be there. Unless Wajir South is divided and there is no competition for 1 mp seat unity can be achieved. If things remain the same forget about unity.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Waryaa you give me Caghdeer Ogaden vibes. I don't have problem with Garre Quranyo or Tuuf. By the way I heard rumours that Quranyo are Dir, however I don't know whether it's a political Aliance like urur Samale, we can settle this take a DNA test and opload your results onto YFULL. I think you will be EV32, related to Tuuf, very unlikely you are Dir. Also the you guys are only in Ceelwaaq due to Amisom mandate.
I’m not Ogaden only Quran maxamed xanaftire. Ogaden are the only clan neighboring me for 100’s of years that hasn’t done anything but help us. May Allah bless them, mx hate garre and don’t even hide it. We have been trying to work with you guys from the start of siad barres time but every single time it ended up with you guys trying to exterminate us or displace us. In 2005 we seen the truth and ever since then shit has been different.

Grimmer

Reer guri
So are quraanyow Garre or Degoodi? Why did you allow treacherous Mareexaan into your land? They are now claiming the Mandera East MP is MX. Is that true? If yes, are you guys sick or naive?
Quranyow is garre. He is a murulle sheegad, mx don’t really have any registered voters. Mandera is every clan for himself the most landheere wins. Garre are the majority and have the most registered voters which is why they win every major position.

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq Ogadens in Wajir need to unite politically it’s very sad seeing the situation right now. Congratulation to MP Adow for winning the seat. Come next election Ogadens should learn a lesson. A United house is much better than a divided one. We didn’t gain any of the top seats in Wajir & we even lost the women’s rep & governor race due to our disunity & Madax adeeg. Come next election and we need to find way to give Wajir south & East settled by Ogadens more constituency and representation in the government.
Unfortunately the treachery of 2017 took a bit toll on us. It will take a while for those wounds to heal. But with the right leadership, things can be changed. OG can easily win the Wajir governership. There are over 1 millions OG in Dadaab, plus a few million more over the border. If the three subclans agree to give ID cards to 50K of their kinsman each (to keep the subclan balance otherwise one will dominate), then they will easily have 100K plus majority over degoodi. Even now, if there is proper unity they can give them a run for their money. You also have 100K+ former wajir residents in Gsa town alone, let alone the rest of Kenya.

Abaq

VIP
It's good to be optimistic but reality will always be there. Unless Wajir South is divided and there is no competition for 1 mp seat unity can be achieved. If things remain the same forget about unity.
That is on the cards. Wajir South will be divided. It was supposed to have been divided long ago but Aden Keynan the Tuug used it to create another constituency for his Degoodi clan inkaar ku dhacday. Insha Allah we will make Wajir 2 or 3 constituencies with at least 5 to 10 new MCAs created. That way, all the OG subs can eat good and start thinking about the bigger picture. We have big plans and the goal is Governorship.

Abaq

VIP
I’m not Ogaden only Quran maxamed xanaftire. Ogaden are the only clan neighboring me for 100’s of years that hasn’t done anything but help us. May Allah bless them, mx hate garre and don’t even hide it. We have been trying to work with you guys from the start of siad barres time but every single time it ended up with you guys trying to exterminate us or displace us. In 2005 we seen the truth and ever since then shit has been different.
OG has always been good to Garre. A lot of OG politicians in Garissa vied on Ali Roba's party and won. We should unite to confront our common enemies. Same with Masarre. When Degoodi, their cousins refused to give them a single village, it was Ogaden that gave them a village. When they coronated their first ever sultan, they invited the chiefs of Ogaden in thanks, and days later the other subs. An OG-Garre-Masarre alliance will be a win win for all.

Grimmer

Reer guri
OG has always been good to Garre. A lot of OG politicians in Garissa vied on Ali Roba's party and won. We should unite to confront our common enemies. Same with Masarre. When Degoodi, their cousins refused to give them a single village, it was Ogaden that gave them a village. When they coronated their first ever sultan, they invited the chiefs of Ogaden in thanks, and days later the other subs. An OG-Garre-Masarre alliance will be a win win for all.
We will build NFD inshallah, with ruto as president we can really tap into our potential.

Trending

Latest posts