Will you write a will for your estate before you die?

Will you write a will for your estate before you die?

• yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I won't write one because I would like to hear all noise from my coffin during my funeral procession. I want my relatives to have a huge fight for every cent of mine and hopefully they make it a big one. Most of the older Somalis don't even think about any of these things but most should have a will, power of attorney, living trust, advance directive and have their social media/investments secured.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i will write a will to will
giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In some cases if you don't write a will and your immediate family don't make a good claim then all your assets become the property of the government.

Just telling you this because knowing you. Your family might forget you even had anything worthwhile let alone make a fuss over it.

No one's gonna fight over a 3 month overdue lease and 50 bucks :silanyosmile:

In some cases if you don't write a will and your immediate family don't make a good claim then all your assets become the property of the government.

Just telling you this because knowing you. Your family might forget you even had anything worthwhile let alone make a fuss over it.

Why don't you say all that with your other handle? How can you claim to be 17 and also be fluent in Somali? Adeer just accept your age and claim it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don't you say all that with your other handle? How can you claim to be 17 and also be fluent in Somali? Adeer just accept your age and claim it.
I was born in somalia that's why. I came to canada when in the summer of 2009. I also visit occasionally.

I am genuinely 16 and can even prove it.

I was born in somalia that's why. I came to canada when in the summer of 2009. I also visit occasionally.

I am genuinely 16 and can even prove it.
You guys claim any age. You might be be 35 years old and still claim 15. Who can even verify your age without any unforged documentation? Do you even hold a birth certificate?

:farmajoyaab:

Cayarta jooji adeer

Last edited:

Uu sheeg.

Trending