Will you make a good parent? *Quiz*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It wasn't quite conveyed in the quiz but all you really need is consistency, appropriate rewards, and punishments which are proportionate to the action. Children are very perceptive and they model the behavior(s) of those around them. I think children are much smarter than they get credit for. As long as you provide them with age-appropriate information, outline the consequences and provide them with choices, they will probably make a good decision.
I did use my common sense.. and there you go.. I got that I'm a good parent

I think too much pampering of kids or letting them have what they want.. will cause them to be spoiled.. form bad attitudes, sometimes they become lazy, some get chronic worries, emotionL stress, all day thinking as if they're the authorities of the house.

The end outcome won't turn out to be a great one, they mostly become useless, spoiled brats, not achieving in life, etc:manny:

8CD86384-BAA1-47A4-BC81-6BFC9457B4A9.jpeg

I chose the strictest answer for every question

A hilarious quiz I was laughing the whole time :russ:
@Geeljire sanbuur

You got: You're too strict!
Your a good parent but your really strict on your kids. Maybe instead of punishing them straight away, tell them it's the wrong thing to do and figure out a punishment from what you have seen and they have told you.

I chose the strictest answer for every question

A hilarious quiz I was laughing the whole time :russ:
@Geeljire sanbuur

You got: You're too strict!
Your a good parent but your really strict on your kids. Maybe instead of punishing them straight away, tell them it's the wrong thing to do and figure out a punishment from what you have seen and they have told you.
Loool i done the same spank every time :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

This survey was made by a liberal. You can tell because everybody got either “good” or “great” parent no matter what you put. This is like getting participation trophies .

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I only got good parent because I refused to touch my child's ass. Cadaans are seriously sick in the head.
:faysalwtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The quiz is overly aggressive. I don't believing in spanking kids or yelling at teachers for canning them. Adults should usually handle things with civility.

sKBxfJN.png

This quiz is only for anyone considering to have a nuclear family. Those who want to have 5 children or more with multiple wives should get their parenthood quiz from Dabcaseyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending