Will you listen to the Somali Conservatives & vote for them to defeat Sadiq Khan 2020

Reer London, Will you vote for the Tories?

• Yes

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Aussie you don’t know much about British politics so please stick to Australian politics.

The conservatives have always hired black and Asian politicians to get them to say the thing that are too racist for them to say. Or they get them to do the car crash interviews were they are being grilled for what a racist cadan minister said.

One of their ministers has recently said the people who died in a fire block who were predominantly ethnic minorities and working class lacked common sense. You would not understand how the tories operate, they are the longest running political party and if you think they can be infiltrated to be more kind and less greedy than you are trying to change their basics tenets. The most powerful Tory members come from Eton where they were trained to con the public into giving their money to the rich. Anyone who is working class and joins the tories is a traitor to their own community.
U said what I wanted to say but better :):nvjpqts:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@AussieHustler do you actually believe that a conservative mayor will help Somalis? Or are you just doing it to antagonise the British users here. Reasons to vote against conservative are a magnitudes larger than reasons to vote against labour, on the topic of Brexit there's already a struggle for employment in greater London and the forecast for Brexit makes it look a whole lot worse. This will absolutely hurt Somalis in inner London and devastate those in the greater area due to foreign companies fleeing to Europe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...y-drives-up-job-losses-and-holds-back-economy

It hasn't even happened, this is mostly because of uncertainty. The worst hit areas will still be the north though, underdeveloped areas in Glasgow will be hit hardest already hampering the Northern powerhouse project, it's going to f*ck up the whole country if it doesn't do considerably well or if trade deals aren't secured.

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/
There's an index on losses since this shit began

Speaking of which automobile companies are leaving or shutting down factories, latest being Tesla.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...y-chosen-over-uk-for-european-plant-elon-musk

The Tories are going to create an even larger mess if Boris is still in charge, that and a rise in bigotry all across London. Cuts and privatised healthcare is what were were looking at with that party. Even David Cameron would be a nice change from that malicious c*nt.

so if you were in uk you say voting for labour is left loon. So you would vote for conservatives with Boris? Tell us why it’s in Somalis interest to vote for conservative, I know you won’t give an actual answer but I stil ask

@Jaydaan

I never suggested that Somalis should vote for Boris because I wouldn’t vote for him either. Populism has hijacked the conservative parties in most countries and this is only a phase that will pass albeit a massive one. What I’m suggesting is Somalis to be shrewd in the political system of the western world and infiltrate them all of them. Becoming a client of one political system means becoming the target of other political parties. Imagine having 100 Somalis dressed red with the message of ‘Somalis for Trump’ in a Trump rally being televised and what impact it will leave on the narratives of Donald Trump and Shaun Hannity? They will moderate it. It’s called playing their game. That’s how politics works in the western world. Let’s not mock those who want to support them, but encourage them to make an impact beneficial to us, Somalis. Is it hard to grasp?

@Jaydaan

I never suggested that Somalis should vote for Boris because I wouldn’t vote for him either. Populism has hijacked the conservative parties in most countries and this is only a phase that will pass albeit a massive one. What I’m suggesting is Somalis to be shrewd in the political system of the western world and infiltrate them all of them. Becoming a client of one political system means becoming the target of other political parties. Imagine having 100 Somalis dressed red with the message of ‘Somalis for Trump’ in a Trump rally being televised and what impact it will leave on the narratives of Donald Trump and Shaun Hannity? They will moderate it. It’s called playing their game. That’s how politics works in the western world. Let’s not mock those who want to support them, but encourage them to make an impact beneficial to us, Somalis. Is it hard to grasp?

infiltrate lool. We are not Jews who owns banks and media nor are we Asians who are here in millions. We are very small in number and we vote in our interest. What has conservatives done to get Somalis vote? Absolutely nothing as they don’t see us as a block they need. Your way of infiltrate is kiss ass and become them. I keep entertaining you despite knowing you are trolling. Voting in democracy is voting for the lesser evil of the two, three or how many parties there is.

if you think I’m gonna spend my spare time infiltrating right wing parties and become a token. All that sun must have damaged your brain

Tukraq

VIP
infiltrate lool. We are not Jews who owns banks and media nor are we Asians who are here in millions. We are very small in number and we vote in our interest. What has conservatives done to get Somalis vote? Absolutely nothing as they don’t see us as a block they need. Your way of infiltrate is kiss ass and become them. I keep entertaining you despite knowing you are trolling. Voting in democracy is voting for the lesser evil of the two, three or how many parties there is.

if you think I’m gonna spend my spare time infiltrating right wing parties and become a token. All that sun must have damaged your brain
Aussies aren’t known for brightness, yeah there won’t be any infiltration in the UK obviously Jews look white, but US Somalis can lowkey infiltrate AA positions tbh, so maybe the Jews of blacks in the US which in and of itself is a large market

@Jaydaan

You’ve every right to vote who you may desire, but so does every other Somali.
But the attitude of “we” should all vote for the same party is illogical and lacks merit. Good luck with Corbyn.

@Jaydaan

You’ve every right to vote who you may desire, but so does every other Somali.
But the attitude of “we” should all vote for the same party is illogical and lacks merit. Good luck with Corbyn.

I never said they don’t have the right dummy. I just laughed at your stupid idea of infiltrating parties and change them from inside. You always suggest we have to kiss peoples ass and be good little boys. Sometimes I really think you have xabashi blood in you cause no real Somali would say the sh1t you say. Where is your dhiig warya

VixR

Veritas
All you have to do is google it mate. One is racist who don’t want us here and the other one isn’t. That is all that matters. Tell me why do all racist white nationals vote right wing?
That’s like what the Democrat Blacks here in the US say about Republican Blacks. Then you realize that the Republican Blacks tend to be the better established, bc their economic interests are evolved, and in fact, they blame the Democratic setup for fucking up the Black community.

Blacks in the US, and everywhere, need to stop being a reliable minority for the Democratic side.

Maybe one day they’ll realize the Dems were never helping them, and are just as “racist”, and all the things they did only keeps them dependant on the state relative to the rest of the population.

At least the Latino block plays the field.

That’s like what the Democrat Blacks here in the US say about Republican Blacks. Then you realize that the Republican Blacks tend to be the better established, bc their economic interests are evolved, and in fact, they blame the Democratic setup for fucking up the Black community.

Blacks in the US need to stop being a reliable minority for the Democratic side.

Maybe one day they’ll realize the Dems were never helping them, and are just as “racist”, and all the things they did only keeps them dependant on the state relative to the rest of the population.

I don’t think the blacks voting Dems believe Dems are great. In America you have 2 parties to choose from. And voting is basically the lesser of two evils. Can you give me the argument why overall republicans are better for blacks than Dems or less worse?

This would make sense with a centre ground Tory government but Boris Johnson’s and Donald Trumps governments are extremely far right. The tories are pushing brexit to stop European immigrants coming from Romania mainly, soon they will turn their attention to Muslims and the ‘foreigners’ who have already settled in Britain. Myself and my relatives are contemplating an exit plan if Boris gets elected and brexit goes through. England is turning very ugly.

You could always marry a man from Canada...:ulyin:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:hmm:
How could anyone not, it’s so glaring. Even superficial shit like looks of random women, when please, I mean....

What did y’ll do to them lol.
Nothing really tbh. Just some people have strong hate for certain clans to the point that they attack the clan when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Very bizarre :heh:

Nimco Ali is loathed by the British Somali community and even by her own family because of her relentless lies in discourse. She's a opportunist and a careerist. No surprise her brother wants ride the same internalised Somali hating and anti-Muslim wave.

Aaaaaaaaand a couple people in this thread want to say I'm qabil biased? :drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Nimco Ali is loathed by the British Somali community and even by her own family because of her relentless lies in discourse. She's a opportunist and a careerist. No surprise her brother wants ride the same internalised Somali hating and anti-Muslim wave.

Aaaaaaaaand a couple people in this thread want to say I'm qabil biased? :drakelaugh:
Dude, it’s a theme on this forum, including with you, to display a type of qabil baiting in reference to Isaaq that’s just beyond ridiculous, though perplexing. Don’t deny and lie about it.

It’s the kind of shenanigans that’s easy to notice, but there’s levels to it, direct and indirect.

I’m just glad and surprised to note that the landers on the forum aren’t steeped in it, nor direct participants, and half the time don’t bother taking the bait.

I’ve noticed that even the qabilist Isaaqs in the tribal section are prone to posting about themselves and SL, and not demeaning shit baiting some tribe or other. While meanwhile, the others are busy posting about SL like they’re being paid a FT wage. Yikes.

Even something simple like the “This is Hargeisa?? LOL” thread (which is whatever) I can’t envision the Landers instigating an equivalent “LOL this is Mogadishu/etc” for. It is what it is, I guess.

Dude, it’s a theme on this forum, including with you, to display a type of qabil baiting in reference to Isaaq that’s just beyond ridiculous, though perplexing. Don’t deny and lie about it.

It’s the kind of shenanigans that’s easy to notice, but there’s levels to it, direct and indirect.

I’m just glad and surprised to note that the landers on the forum aren’t steeped in it, nor direct participants, and half the time don’t bother taking the bait.

I’ve noticed that even the qabilist Isaaqs in the tribal section are prone to posting about themselves and SL, and not demeaning shit baiting some tribe or other. While meanwhile, the others are busy posting about SL like they’re being paid a FT wage. Yikes.

Even something simple like the “This is Hargeisa?? LOL” thread (which is whatever) I can’t envision the Landers instigating an equivalent “LOL this is Mogadishu/etc” for. It is what it is, I guess.

A2A91B41-2199-42E7-B1D7-4B9AD09BE1ED.gif

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan

You guys prioritised your welfare and aligned yourself with left leaning progressive parties who are pro euthanasia, abortion, same sex marriages and prostitution, I don’t know how you will justify it in aakhiro.

Gay mariage was pushed through by the tories. Not sure labour support euthanasia or legalising prostitution. Please stop making assumptions about British politics. The tories are much more sophisticated than the republicans, I will give them that.

Trending