Will you leave your partner if they refuse to work even though they are educated and can find a high paying job?

Would you allow your partner to house sit and not partake in the workforce?

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Some partners are no longer satisfied with the rat race and seem to think they can grow fat in a partners home without contributing anything. When questioned they pull out the Islam card and think they can get away with theories and concepts from the middle ages. Would yo allow a similar partner to disrespect you, reside in your home and feed off you like that?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If i make enough money, i want her to stay home. Her task is to cook, take care of the kids and satisfy my anaconda.

I have seen at work how married women flirts with collegues.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No I will not leave her. If she stays home I will feel more like a man. Come home dirbaax that soft futo so hard it will leave a red mark for 10 days. She has submitted to a real man earning her bread like a real woman.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nah, I want her to stay home
I need to look forward to something

I’d prefer a wife that has the same wavelength to me and not just someone who can take care of domestic chores, that’s a maid and I’d prefer to not marry a maid. An educated mind is best for stimulating conversation, could you imagine marrying someone for them to just clean and take care of the kids, that’s it, I could do that myself.

It depends if there's small kids in the house then I don't mind her staying home to be a mom while I be the breadwinner..

I won’t marry a man that can’t support both of us. I might want to work but my income should not be essential. Also, fun fact: the number one reason for divorce is financial issues. Never marry a financial unstable man.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Who's going to feed the children or pay the bills if he's not working? Why even get married, stay in your mother's basement.

Trending