Will ya'll take the upcoming vaccine?

I have a source who's telling me the vaccine will turn us gay..and our pets

alex_jones_08062018b.jpg

Epi

I’m not a little kid
I’m gonna wait and see how other people are affected by the vaccine. I will then make my decision

This will be the main focus of 2021, and crazy conspiracies will emerge. Mark my words
Alot of things told by the likes of Alex Jones and George Orwell with his book 1984 has already happened! And theres more to come. And that crazy ass Illuminati cards that came out 95-97 have had many things right😅

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A tiny minority have to suffer vaccine side-effects in order to achieve herd immunity through vaccines. Oh well.. there is always risk.

I'm really curious to know what's in these vaccine inserts in the name of informed consent. And what if someone is an outlier that experiences vaccine injury. Will these vaccine manufacture(s) actually provide compensation?

I know that they have that in China, people walk around with a health card. Thats just straight up tyranny markaas😐 sounds like an orwellian world.

So, what do you intend to do if governments require us to have digital immunity passports as a condition that must be satisfied for travel?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Not straight away, gonna wait and see what happens to those who take. You know with mass people from different health, ethnicities and age backgrounds taking that will probably have interesting reporting on how it effects them

I'm really curious to know what's in these vaccine inserts in the name of informed consent. And what if someone is an outlier that experiences vaccine injury. Will these vaccine manufacture(s) actually provide compensation?

So, what do you intend to do if governments require us to have digital immunity passports as a condition that must be satisfied for travel?
Then i and many more people wont travel, i'll rather take a car all the way to Somalia😅 and im serious💯

Real story here: I have a miskeen little brother, he is so kind and would never hurt a fly. Around a year and a half ago, he took a vaccine that was needed for him. However, it was not flu season, and the vaccine he was taking was something I’ve never heard of, and I’ve never taken it. A few months later, he gets a seizure out of nowhere. When we called 911, they said that 1 seizure in a lifetime is common and we shouldn’t worry about it. We believed him, yet things started getting worse. He would have BAD seizures daily. It got to the point where doctors prescribed him extremely high doses of medicine [it’s called Levetiracetam]. He then started getting extreme mood swings, he would cry in the morning and scream and be angry for no reason at all. I asked him why he was so emotional, and he replies “I don’t know.” It was at that moment I knew something fishy was going on. We went to countless neurologists, hospitals and more. He’s had at least 20 brain scans, CAT scans, blood tests and more. He is 100% healthy. So no, I will never fucking trust this government.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Then i and many more people wont travel, i'll rather take a car all the way to Somalia😅 and im serious💯

I have noticed vaccine scepticism is high. Trust me I know about the fears associated with taking something that's irreversible with adverse events not fully known. Also vaccine manufacturers are not very transparent about listing all the adjuvants used in their products. Aluminum hydroxide and Polysorbate-80 being common ones.

In the case of the main vaccine forerunners BioNTech aka Pfizer and Moderna they use a technology that has not been approved until recently. They do not 'explicitly state the use of adjuvants but the use of messenger RNA in these novel vaccines has immunostimmulatory properties which act in the place of adjuvants'.

Even so I would like to know the constiuents in Moderna + Pfizer vaccines. And will wait and see how the first to be vaccinated fair.

Trending