Will ya'll take the upcoming vaccine?

With the Tuskeege experiment in mind, the link between autism and vaccin and the french scientist that wanted to use african people as guinea pigs in the vaccin trials.
Add to the wierd obsession with the none-doctor programmer Bill Gates wanting to vaccinate people.

Just wanna know how many of ya'll will willingly inject formaldehyde into their bodies🤔

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
you got me fukked up if u think im putting a vaccine in my arm I already had rona and i now have a natural resistance. I will NOT be caught lacking and made infertile or gay.

I’m not putting a vaccine into my body made and proposed by Bill Gates who has constantly talked about reducing world population in the past. This supposed vaccine will make it worse.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
They’re trying to push us to the limit by shutting everything down. If it means returning to normal life. I was very adamant about not taking it but at this point :mjdontkno:

I’m not putting a vaccine into my body made and proposed by Bill Gates who has constantly talked about reducing world population in the past. This supposed vaccine will make it worse.
And people still trust that wierdo, its like applying to a job in a warehouse, and you say during the intervju that you suffer kleptomania, why on earth would people trust you😅

They’re trying to push us to the limit by shutting everything down. If it means returning to normal life. I was very adamant about not taking it but at this point :mjdontkno:
So you're caving in, and risk you're life to "live" a normal life! Do you know how many people got insomnia from the last vaccinet?

Im sure there is some ayeeyo who's sure their special maraq recipe will cure any illness around you

Apollo

VIP
Bill Gates does not want to reduce the world population by making people sick. What he meant by reducing population numbers is that women in third world countries have fewer children when none of their already born children die from vaccine preventable illnesses. That is why he is into spreading vaccines to places like rural Sub-Saharan Africa where women have 6-9 children on average. It is not about people living in first world countries.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
So you're caving in, and risk you're life to "live" a normal life! Do you know how many people got insomnia from the last vaccinet?
Idk it’s just a thought. What if it’s mandatory? You know how these governments are and you know how some ppl have sheep mentality. It might be a requirement, who knows

Guys i have a theory that the anti vaccine narraitive is being pushed so that not everyone jumps on board with vsccine but let select few or people who have connections get them. I mean if everyone pushed to get a vaccine and those with connections got them wed get riots so thats why the whole im not getting a vaccine cause they rushed it is being pushed.

Bill Gates does not want to reduce the world population by making people sick. What he meant by reducing population numbers is that women in third world countries have fewer children when none of their already born children die from vaccine preventable illnesses. That is why he is into spreading vaccines to places like rural Sub-Saharan Africa where women have 6-9 children on average. It is not about people living in first world countries.
This people are crazy sxb they are obssesed with population control, just read the Georgia Stone monuments! And for what, when the whole world can have a house and land to grow food in Alaska.

Urbanisation is the problem not that we are overpopulated!

Apollo

VIP
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Antibody Test for 58 euros:

If you want to know if you already had SARS-CoV-2 as an asymptomatic carrier.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have your choices between the Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines. There is the possibility they might 'mandate' that you take it in order to work or travel.

This is the reason why white countries suffer low birth rates, they are stuffed with vaccines from the day they are born. And my theory is they want to do the same to us (hispanic, black, asians) thats why they are shaming is constantly on the news that we suffer higher rates blablabla.

You have your choices between the Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines. There is the possibility they might 'mandate' that you take it in order to work or travel.
I know that they have that in China, people walk around with a health card. Thats just straight up tyranny markaas😐 sounds like an orwellian world.

Trending

Latest posts