Will xenophonbia and anti-Chinese sentiments be widely accepted soon?

As the deaths start to pile up, irrespective of how much news outlets and twitter lefty journo f-ggots screech "NO HATE MUH CHINESE" people will eventually develop a dislike for chinks.

Right now in mainland China, the bug-hive, foreigners are actively being discriminated against. They're being banned from certain shops, refused at some hotels etc while the CCP fans the flames behind the scenes. The audacity of these chinks to claim that the foreigners will bring the virus back is astounding.

If Chinese gov keeps this up and goes full Jim Crow/Apartheid against foreigners, will westerns start doing the same to chinks in the west or are they too spinless?

This guy is seething the Chinese government isn't taking his shit.

For years he would worship China and even married a Chinese lady.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
No. As long as China controls western economies, they will behave like the good boys they are.

This guy is seething the Chinese government isn't taking his shit.

For years he would worship China and even married a Chinese lady.

He was routinely being harrassed by the Chinese police for year, I don't think he could properly voice his honest opinion till he left. You're right though , I do get ex-muslim vibes from him.

No. As long as China controls western economies, they will behave like the good boys they are.
I don't know bro, if at lot of these western companies start taking their manufacturing factories to other south-east Asian countries, we might see a warring states 2.0 lol.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I don't know bro, if at lot of these western companies start taking their manufacturing factories to other south-east Asian countries, we might see a warring states 2.0 lol.

The thing you're forgetting sxb is that the only thing companies care about is the bottom line. How they can make as much profit as possible with the least expenditure. Companies aren't human beings, they don't have morals or qualms about what is right and wrong. So unless an all out war between the west and china takes place the companies will stay put. And if the companies stay put, it doesn't matter what a local citizen thinks of Chinese people because their opinions are irrelevant.

It’s literally everywhere idk how you’re not seeing it
What part of "widespread and accepted" don't you get? Every time some ch*nk gets insulted/attacked all of a sudden there's a "surge in hate-crime". Western society at large condemns chinese-hate and you could face prosecution in western countries, so stop being dishonest.
I'm talking discrimination to the point of refusing Chinese service and banning them from hotels etc.
:draketf:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I'm talking discrimination to the point of refusing Chinese service and banning them from hotels etc.
This would never be accepted in this day and age that’s a pretty extreme example but anti Chinese sentiments have become extremely widespread and accepted by many people even when xenophobia as a whole is deemed as unacceptable and politically incorrect it’s still not stopping the anti chinese sentiments that I’ve showed you in my previous post

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somehow I am finding it difficult to symphatize with them due to the communist regimes treatment of Uighurs.

Trending