Will we be punished in the day of judgement for contributing to global warming?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
yugioh-no-you.gif
I get it mister mexico.

High rates of drug use result in crack babies.

Look no further than our beloved somalia.

The thing with mexico is that their drugs are truly from the seventh hel ironically called hawiya

I get it mister mexico.

High rates of drug use result in crack babies.

Look no further than our beloved somalia.

The thing with mexico is that their drugs are truly from the seventh hel ironically called hawiya

our country doesn't use drugs, our country sells them. anyways, like I said, whether people realize it or not, the climate hysteria thing is part of the totalitarian agenda I discussed. it's not my fault if people don't know that.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Can’t y’all ignore the Mexican? He obviously doesn’t know how GW is affecting Somalia since his people are busy infiltrating the US and thinks just because he’s a Muslim that he can talk about our country

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Can’t y’all ignore the Mexican? He obviously doesn’t know how GW is affecting Somalia since his people are busy infiltrating the US and thinks just because he’s a Muslim that he can talk about our country
No fucking way this nigga is back :wtf:

Khaemwaset

VIP
You sure that’s me? Cause I don’t remember ever talking with you except for this.

you’re a noob compared to me since you joined december last year
You were telling me arabs built somali cities swear down.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Was that you? I didn’t recognise you cause of your profile picture.

I remember you! You was the one claiming my folk had no cultural impact or smt?
Remember the old profile
image-asset.jpeg

I just argued with the fact you think your folk are the reasons for somali having culture and Islam. You said somalis wouldn't be muslim without your people which is false.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Remember the old profile View attachment 289815

I just argued with the fact you think your folk are the reasons for somali having culture and Islam. You said somalis wouldn't be muslim without your people which is false.
Eh agree to disagree.

I was taught that way and seeing how we did contribute with a lot, especially in Mogadishu made me believe it’s true, personally I believe it is true:manny:

What does his ethnicity have anything to do with what he's saying?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Eh agree to disagree.

I was taught that way and seeing how we did contribute with a lot, especially in Mogadishu made me believe it’s true, personally I believe it is true:manny:
You only existed in Mogadishu. Islam came to Somalis from the north, zelia port city where one of the oldest mosques is built and is full ethnic somali

Xoxoxo

VIP
You only existed in Mogadishu. Islam came to Somalis from the north, zelia port city where one of the oldest mosques is built and is full ethnic somali
Islam was brought over by the Arabs whom have afterwards settled in Somalia, like that’s it.

but anyways you believe it differently then I do so agree to disagree

Khaemwaset

VIP
Islam was brought over by the Arabs whom have afterwards settled in Somalia, like that’s it.

but anyways you believe it differently then I do so agree to disagree
Aren't most reer Xamar or smth descended from mainly Indian and Persian but claim Arab lineage? Although they have Arab blood they mostly have paternal Persian and Indian lineage.

Trending