Will this mofo get same sentence as the Somali police officer in MN

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Bro race tensions in America is at an all time high since the civil rights act was passed. Somethings gotta give, and in my opinion its just gunna take one crazy moment for all hell to break loose. I don’t think it will reach to point of civil war but there will be mass protests and counter protests across the country, with lots of life lost. We’ve already gotten a taste in Baltimore and North Carolina. Stay tuned because the heat will only intensify
:sass2:

Who just casually sits on top of someone’s neck till they pass out and just continue pressing on my goodness either you very slow or you knew what you we’re doing but just didn’t care.

I think the entire drama was staged and planned in advance.

Elections are in September.

Donald Trump ratings were very low so he needed to castigated something to sell to his disenfranchised rednecks that voted for him in the first place.

So they say this police officer had moved from Georgia State.
The way he posed for the cameras and videos knowing very well that it was broad day light and he had the ability to pick the victim and kill him somewhere else and claim he was going for the gun.

But he chose otherwise he wanted everyone to see how mean and cruel he was and he knew in this age of social media that this will be seen by millions and his mission was to kill the black dude.

Also the protesters in Mineapolis majority are cadaan and they came from other places and were those that were caught vandalising shops.
But the media only focus on the minority group and only showed the few bad apples vandalising shops.

So most of these vandalism might have been carried out by cadaan conservatives and Donald Trump would want to vilify minorities as being those that were perpetrating anarchy.

This is a second ticket for Donald Trump reelection well staged and carried out as the riots has gone nationwide and is in Capitol hill.

Trending